Taifun gt short issues

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just received a taifun gt from fasttech. I am having nothing but problems, it just keeps shorting. I have looked at the 510 and nothing seems off with it. Any suggestions would be a lot of help. Tomorrow I will try to see if my local b&m can help me out. I am just out of ideas. Hoping its not a defect and just stupidity on my part.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the same problem last nite with angelcigs one. Took it all apart, inspected the coil for shorts, looked at the centerpin which looked good and was sticking below the threads, and centered. I screwed the pin in and out few times still centered and it starting firing.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We'll I just did what you and did still not working. Took the 510 out and inspected it (screwed in and out too) . I still thanks it's something wrong with the pressed fitment and the insulators inside.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taifun gt sometimes I have to loosen the bottom screw slightly to make contact on a
DNA 30

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did purchase my Taifun GT from Angelcigs, My son ordered me 2 more on Sunday from Angelcigs.
It's not a huge deal, I had to replace a defective Russian %91 and took so many emails from Susan before I actually received replacement . All in all, I am not complaining to much, just annoying. One thing I would like addressed is the O ring on Chimney is to loose, I snapped it the first day I put it together because it gets caught the threading . All in all, I will not stop ordering from Angelcigs, great prices!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I did purchase my Taifun GT from Angelcigs, My son ordered me 2 more on Sunday from Angelcigs.
It's not a huge deal, I had to replace a defective Russian %91 and took so many emails from Susan before I actually received replacement . All in all, I am not complaining to much, just annoying. One thing I would like addressed is the O ring on Chimney is to loose, I snapped it the first day I put it together because it gets caught the threading . All in all, I will not stop ordering from Angelcigs, great prices!

@Thomas,

Glad your problem is resolved now. Sorry for any inconvenience we caused. We'll be more strict in quality checking before sending all products out. Thank you for your patience and supporting Angelcigs. :rolleyes:

Any problem, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Angel

VU Sponsors