Become a Patron!

Tank that doesn't leak?

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I currently have the apollo phaser tank and its only a week old and is already starting to leak/flood. Do you have any suggestions to a tank that is under 50 watts and is not prone to leaking? The more I research about tanks that do not leak the more i get confused about what is a good tank.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Leaking and flooding are two different things . Build it 100% and it will still leak a tiny bit . Flooding means the coil is spent .

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is what is happening. Even on new coils, I start to vape and after a few puffs it starts to gurgle. Or it starts to leak down through the bottom and out the air holes.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With that tank you can adjust the e-juice flow . Lower the air flow and you suck up more juice , vacuum !

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lower the air flow.... the less juice flow you need .

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its still gurgling after trying it for a little while (after cleaning it). Is there anything else I could do? So far everything that I've researched hasn't worked

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it's gurgling ,open the air flow to take in less juice . Tighter the air flow = less juice flow needed . And adjust the watts . Higher watts the more juice you use , and visa versa . Hope that helps .

vapelyfe90

Member For 4 Years
A tank that dont leak that i have tried and is one my favorites is the Sense Hearakles

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got the apollo in the mail that they sent in to replace the first, and sure enough its gurgling no matter what I do. Lets hope the crown works

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never had any issues with Aspire products. I regularly use the Atlantis and Triton and haven't had any leaking issues but sometimes I get flooding problems when I don't rebuild a coil just right.

VU Sponsors