• RDTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RBA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Theo457

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Currently running a Tfv4 micro with a dual coil rba on a 220w smok h-priv. it gives me decent flavor and clouds. Although I'm looking to get an rdta, was looking at something along the lines of the ijoy limitless classic or ijoy 5.

Is it that much worth it in comparison to my current setup? (student budget)
Sounds like a dumb question i know but i never vaped on one properly before.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Currently running a Tfv4 micro with a dual coil rba on a 220w smok h-priv. it gives me decent flavor and clouds. Although I'm looking to get an rdta, was looking at something along the lines of the ijoy limitless classic or ijoy 5.

Is it that much worth it in comparison to my current setup? (student budget)
Sounds like a dumb question i know but i never vaped on one properly before.
I don't have a TFV4 anymore but I do have the RDTA 5. I did a review on it. Here's the link.

Ijoy RDTA 5
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/316244/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will be making your own coils so you'll save a lot of money right there.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Theo457

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Briandesimone im already making my own coils on the tfv4 micro, just small ones :xD:
Was asking performance wise with regard to getting a new tank being worth it. like the vaping experience.

@Deucesjack thanks you, the review was very helpful.
Personally between the ijoy limitless classic/combo, the ijoy rdta 5 and the coil art azeroth, which on is better?
Did some research on all, although cant seem to find one i want.:cry:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Briandesimone im already making my own coils on the tfv4 micro, just small ones :xD:
Was asking performance wise with regard to getting a new tank being worth it. like the vaping experience.

@Deucesjack thanks you, the review was very helpful.
Personally between the ijoy limitless classic/combo, the ijoy rdta 5 and the coil art azeroth, which on is better?
Did some research on all, although cant seem to find one i want.:cry:
Glad I could be of some help. That's a tough one. While I always liked all the iterations of the LP, to me they all felt tinny. The Azeroth in my opinion is a higher quality version of the LP. The RDTA 5 definitely solved the tinny issue and the build quality is just much better. If I had to choose between the RDTA 5 and the Azeroth I would pick the 5 but not by much. You really can't go wrong with either one. The Azeroth is definitely simpler with less parts though. The RDTA 5 does have its issues but I do keep it in my daily rotation and trust me when I tell I have a ton of stuff to choose from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors