Become a Patron!

TCR SETTINGS G-PRIV 2

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Hi all
I recently picked up a new mod really cheap, A smok G-Priv 2, love it for the size, Touchscreen, Battery life is so much better than my Rev mod was.
Ive currently got my Kensei loaded with 2 normal round wire ss316l coils, 7.5 wraps, 0.23 ohms, Dual coil.
However, the TCR settings are very different, on my Rev the correct setting for TCR was 1200 with ss316L, on the smoke the tcr value range is 0-200, ive tried all the usual, 92 etc, with no joy, trying to keep the temps down as i did on my REV with a low wattage, but its struggling to fire and is like vaping air, no cloud, im sure as standard the value entered was originally set to 150, NI, when i opened the settings, and 150 does fire ok, but still not great as im sure this value is wrong.
Theres no point in contacting Smok because they Never reply to after sales support emails anyway, so i figure it could be a case of trying to find a combination of the 3 settings that works for the G-Priv 2, i,e, Tcr, Watts, Temp.
If anyone can help me itd would be greatly appreciated, bit scared of melting the coils, thanks in advance.

VU Sponsors