lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that title just cracks me up its like saying "baby sitting would be affordable if you didnt have so many kids "

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that title just cracks me up its like saying "baby sitting would be affordable if you didnt have so many kids "
How about:
Vaping on very rare and exclusive high end mech mods would be affordable if you, like me, didn't have any kids. 😂

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Without being sarcastic , this should be the best new study for vaping. Although this is not surprising to anyone who has been watching the yearly reports. The bad news is that this will never be read by those that make the regulations....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Those dumb fuckers attribute the decline in teen smoking to be the result of years of ANTZ propaganda getting through thick adolescent brains rather than the obvious fact that they are vaping instead

Stupid AF

I always said and believe that teens would still be trying smoking (and getting addicted to cigs) if it weren't for vaping

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Those dumb fuckers attribute the decline in teen smoking to be the result of years of ANTZ propaganda getting through thick adolescent brains rather than the obvious fact that they are vaping instead

Stupid AF

I always said and believe that teens would still be trying smoking (and getting addicted to cigs) if it weren't for vaping

For sure.
I can just about guarantee that a kid could rip on a juul for a month straight and not get hooked.
But if that same kid choked down a pack of Marlboros in 4 days they would be hooked for life.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So Mamby Pamby

Remember those parents that conned insurance to pay for their kid to go to rehab for Juul addiction :giggle:

VU Sponsors