Become a Patron!

Temco nichrome 24 g

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have been exclusively using temco since the B&M put the stuff on sale. Still expensive but I like the store and it's the only somewhat knowledge shop.

I have to say, I have really taken a liking to this company. All wire is quality, kenthal, nichrome, and nickel are the materials I've used with much success. Great stuff. I like that they have nichrome 60 as I feel it's even more pliable and moldable.

I give this wire an 8. I really love building dual parallel using the 24g ohming out at .12 6 wraps.

Ramp up isn't bad at all. I think I'm done using kenthal. Nichrome just offers more to me than kenthal
06dc2c46b0ba627e0183401e3bc19658.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn’t agree more with how great TEMCo’s wire is. I used to just buy at a local B&M, but finding Nichrome was tough and finding 36ga around here was damn near impossible, so, I shop with them online now and have never had a single issue with their wire and you can’t beat the prices...ex: I just did a restock of my supply and picked up 1,000ft of 36ga Nichrome 80 and 500ft of Nichrome 80 for right at $35, free shipping first class USPS and it took a whole two days after ordering for it to be in my mailbox.
3c7f858976447b15932988d3e99d62f6.jpg

Excellent wire sold at a great price from an established and reputable company with lightning fast shipping...There’s nothing more a tinkerer such as myself could ask for!

Edit: Just wanted to mention that I’ve tried more than just the N80 from them...I’ve used them for Kanthal, Nichrome 80, Pure Nickel, and SS316L (Stainless) and the quality has been A+ across the board for all wire I’ve used from them.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Last edited:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I couldn’t agree more with how great TEMCo’s wire is. I used to just buy at a local B&M, but finding Nichrome was tough and finding 36ga around here was damn near impossible, so, I shop with them online now and have never had a single issue with their wire and you can’t beat the prices...ex: I just did a restock of my supply and picked up 1,000ft of 36ga Nichrome 80 and 500ft of Nichrome 80 for right at $35, free shipping first class USPS and it took a whole two days after ordering for it to be in my mailbox.
Excellent wire sold at a great price from an established and reputable company with lightning fast shipping...There’s nothing more a tinkerer such as myself could ask for!

Edit: Just wanted to mention that I’ve tried more than just the N80 from them...I’ve used them for Kanthal, Nichrome 80, Pure Nickel, and SS316L (Stainless) and the quality has been A+ across the board for all wire I’ve used from them.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!
Thank you, very well said. I've experienced nothing but quality. I hate the tobeco Claptons there not on par. I'm all about performance. I can't see the use of 22 g marked as 26g Claptons with 28g wrap wire. Slowest hottest build I've ever had and was a very poor vape.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Imo nichrome just works better for my style of Vaping. Clouds and flavor. For new it's kind of both. I do however lean more towards vape production. I want my nicotine delivery method at it's finest.

VU Sponsors