Type
Temperature Mod
Brand Arctic dolphin
Model ADT50
Colors Black,Silver
Material stainless steel
Working Wattage 1W-50W
Battery Capacity 18650
Minimum resistance 0.1ohm-2.5ohm(wattage mode) 0.06-1.0ohm(temperature control mode)
Thread :510
Short circuit protection :<0.06ohm
Variable temperature range :200F-650F(increments 5F)
Package :Gift box
Certificate: CE,ROHS

Features:
1.the new temperature control mod adt50 by arctic dolphin,with advanced temperature control function

2.variable wattage from 1.0w to 50watt

3.switchable temperature control and wattage adjustable modes

4.intelligent vaping data monitor

5.multiple safety protection and remind function

6.short circuit protection < 0.06ohm

Package:
1*Arctic dolphin ADT50 Mod

1*Micro USB cable

1*User manual

1*gift box with serial number
adt%2050-600x600.jpg
comperature%20control%20adt50%20mod-600x600.jpg
adt50-600x600.jpg
arctic%20dolphin%20adt50-600x600.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking for some reviews on that device. I like the looks and specs. However, I won't buy it, until I've heard more about it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it's an Arctic Dolphin, why does it have a Spider as a main logo?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I thought it became a Dolphin that could shoot webs and climb vertical walls.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Remember the VW "Yeti" mod that looked just like a freaking Bear with a drip tip coming out of the top of its head?

Same principle.

I was looking for some reviews on that device. I like the looks and specs. However, I won't buy it, until I've heard more about it.
Would love to give you your first review of this beautiful useless mod. I have this mod and it is completely flawed. Technology is great, but the planning of this device is poor. The wattage mode seems weeks at 50 watts compared to gi2 clone, ipv mini 2 and smok m80 plus. At ohms around .14 with a ni200 build the temp control mode does not last longer than an hour before it completely drains the battery. Maybe next time they will realize that their technology needs to run off 2 batteries instead of 1. By the way I tired sony vtc 5, vtc 4, lg, and purple efest. All batteries are 30 amp drain or higher. I just don't get it!!!!! Reps for the company completely agree with me, but they would NEVER pull an item that is actually selling well. If the device worked as good as it looks, this thing would have been a home run straight out of the park. How can you sell an item like this and tell people it is amazing when it can't function under the mods own limitations. Complete crap. Why take my word for it, don't, spend 100.00 and learn the hard way. I wholesale and would never sell them again or order more without full disclosure that you are actually buying a beautiful looking conversation piece that is week with wattage and worse with temp control. On a good note, at least its not as awful as the smy 90 watt, that tells you what you should vape at!!!!!

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dolphins and spiders and whales, Oh My!

Don't you see the 3 teeeeeeny tiny dolphins in the bottom right corner? Sheesh Zam.
I hope those three dolphins carry this mod out to sea and drown it!!!!! lol Maybe with some sea water in it, it may work better. Do I sound frustrated with with mod??? You bet that I am. You are a 100% percent right that those three dolphin are Arctic Dolphin logo.

"Hi, this is Nikita from arctic dolphin. Thanks for your kindly advice. Though it is not very perfect but it has the constant temperature control. When u vape,it is safe and eco-friendly. For the battery, u should use very good quality batteries.
Any other concern, pls kindly contact me at skype: ******, email: sales5@***********"

This was an email that I got from the factory. Now, although I hate this mod because the temp control function is so flawed, (not perfect is an understatement), the idea is extremely sound and will be the way of the future in vaping. Watch for these mods to come out setup for titanium wire builds which will be nothing but awesome. Such a clean vape and metal to use. Stay away from anything with a 1 battery function (unless US made and manufactured). All these companies are stealing the same technology from one another. In my opinion, without trying it yet, will be here on Friday, the snow wolf mod with tc 200 watt mod may in fact be the real deal in this field. Once I try it for a week, I will start a new discussion. Hope these posts are helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would love to give you your first review of this beautiful useless mod. I have this mod and it is completely flawed. Technology is great, but the planning of this device is poor. The wattage mode seems weeks at 50 watts compared to gi2 clone, ipv mini 2 and smok m80 plus. At ohms around .14 with a ni200 build the temp control mode does not last longer than an hour before it completely drains the battery. Maybe next time they will realize that their technology needs to run off 2 batteries instead of 1. By the way I tired sony vtc 5, vtc 4, lg, and purple efest. All batteries are 30 amp drain or higher. I just don't get it!!!!! Reps for the company completely agree with me, but they would NEVER pull an item that is actually selling well. If the device worked as good as it looks, this thing would have been a home run straight out of the park. How can you sell an item like this and tell people it is amazing when it can't function under the mods own limitations. Complete crap. Why take my word for it, don't, spend 100.00 and learn the hard way. I wholesale and would never sell them again or order more without full disclosure that you are actually buying a beautiful looking conversation piece that is week with wattage and worse with temp control. On a good note, at least its not as awful as the smy 90 watt, that tells you what you should vape at!!!!!
you can send me yours, been trying to find one cheap :p

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone know where I can get this mod the cheapest?
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

VU Sponsors