Become a Patron!

TFA - Canvape

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone!

Just got my vape mail in from TFA straight from Cali, so far everything is looking/tasting good, but I've come across something that bothers me, some of the flavours i bought from TFA themselves taste nothing like the TFA I bought from canvape, there also package different and have different labels, has anyone else had this happen to them?

Thanks,
Dave aka vapeOholic

Sent from my LG-V411 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Many vendors re-bottle DIY flavorings and use their own labels. As far as flavor quality goes, I have no idea.

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So they buy in bulk? But one of my concerns is i bought straight from the source same flavours and the tfa from canvape smells nothing alike almost like its cut..

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks huckleberried

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So they buy in bulk? But one of my concerns is i bought straight from the source same flavours and the tfa from canvape smells nothing alike almost like its cut..

I suppose it's possible flavors get cut, but I sure would hate to think so!! But, yes, many vendors do buy in bulk and re-bottle. It's more economical, I'm sure. I know that savings can be passed on as such, to us the buyers. Some are keeping Brand stock bottles with the option of buying a re-bottled of the same flavor for a lower price, too. That way, for those that do prefer the original packaging, it's still available to the buyer.

Madness I tell ya! LOL

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which vendors in Canada sell their flavors in original packaging not like this re bottled thing:/

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm. I honestly don't know. I know there's a thread here somewhere about it, so I'm going to hunt that one down. I'll post it when I find it.

FlavourArt will be opening up their North America operation soon, if they haven't already. For TFA... I don't know. And now that I think about that, the thread I mentioned was about FlavourArt.

I think @Count Vapula is in Canada. Maybe he knows more about some Original packaging TFA.

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
6 days i paid express post tho couldn't wait

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a lot quicker than I usually get them. Granted I don't pay express ship, but that's pretty fast.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, I'm in KY. It takes about 10 days for me to get stuff from TFA directly. Not the speediest, but they have a huge selection, for sure.

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They sure do

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
I got a TFA shipment in 5 business days this time around. Was around two weeks previously. I always pick the cheapest delivery method. UPS came and luckily I didn't get nailed for duty. (close to $200 USD order)

My nic from ECX was $38 duty :( Delivered by UPS as well.

2 weeks to get my batteries from MBV via USPS

TFA is dirt cheap when you sign up as wholesaler. Although our currency has taken a beating the past year.

Linking a pic of the changes to their packaging. Opaque bottles are the old style. Clear ones are their new.

https://i.imgur.com/sTDLhSY.jpg

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Count vapula are you a canadian? Im from Canada so i was wondering I know USA has better prices for nicotine then Canadian vendors. But the thing is getting it here plus the hights mg content i can find is 48.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Yes I'm Canadian. Recently ordered this:

Sku 6-01-0001-00-20-30

200mg Wholesale Nicotine - 1 Liter
Base: PG
Subtotal $99.99
Earned 88 Points
Shipping & Handling $24.22
Discount (UNDERGROUND10) -$12.42
Grand Total $111.79
Thank you, EcigExpress!

But like I said, they totally jacked me for duty. UPS called me to arrange import costs.

They label the product as PG, but the SKU matches up with correct product.

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I see so do they always label as so or do you have to specify also have you ever lost product (confiscated )? Is there always duty from the states? I just bought a couole mods came out to 249 something like that dhl is shipping should i expect a call for duty im kinda new to this ordering stuff. I made a huge order around 200 bucks from TFA never paid duty..

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
They always label it like that. Actually called their 800# and talked to a rep for awhile. No blacklist at the border yet for them.

Depending on how fast you want it, it most likely would be duty-free if you didn't select a courier for transport.

That's crazy about the mods. Hardware should not be regulated or confiscated. Fast Tech now has Canada ePacket options for delivery in half the time. (free shipping takes 4 weeks from China lol) Most mods are made in China anyways. Quite a few are listed as authentic, and they are, if it says 'styled' it is a knockoff

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya bought a authentic snow wolf 200, evic mini tc, bunch of clone attys, 4 authentic Sony vtc4s, some accessories ordered Monday (hong Kong time) says its going to be here this Wednesday 23rd. Now im just wondering if im going to have to pay for duty from what your saying.. Thanks alot in going to have to check out ecx!!!

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Your welcome :)

I've never paid duty from China. Just from our brothers to the south :p

Sometimes your shipping options are way crappier when batteries are thrown into the mix. My last ones had to go through Air Sweden I think.

You can split orders and ship everything but batteries via Canada Post ePacket

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also have you ordered from canvape they don't tasdonnor smell like anything like the TFa flavors straight from TFA

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome thanks a lot brothers have a good one see ya around!

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One last thing is duty always that high or depends on what you purchased?

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
It's 'supposed' to be an equalizer of cost between products from CAN/USA. 1L of PG costs under $38, although the order price was well over $100

I can't help but feel it was just a % of the total price. Couriers (UPS etc) do it the most. Regular mail rarely gets assessed for duty

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to order from e cig express which province are you from? And which shipping did you order to get it within 5 days

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
SK.

ECX came a day after my TFA order. Think it was 7 business days or so. via UPS, but they are the worst for paying duty then making package COD

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SK.

ECX came a day after my TFA order. Think it was 7 business days or so. via UPS, but they are the worst for paying duty then making package COD
Ok so if i did the really cheep one I'm in Manitoba I think its just mail probably 2 weeks?

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your welcome :)

I've never paid duty from China. Just from our brothers to the south :p

Sometimes your shipping options are way crappier when batteries are thrown into the mix. My last ones had to go through Air Sweden I think.

You can split orders and ship everything but batteries via Canada Post ePacket
I'm just curious. I thought all this NAFTA free trade stuff would have allowed dutyfree trade between us. What's happening?

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just had to pay duty from china today thought that was odd wasnt much tho considering it was 250$

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a TFA shipment in 5 business days this time around. Was around two weeks previously. I always pick the cheapest delivery method. UPS came and luckily I didn't get nailed for duty. (close to $200 USD order)

My nic from ECX was $38 duty :( Delivered by UPS as well.

2 weeks to get my batteries from MBV via USPS

TFA is dirt cheap when you sign up as wholesaler. Although our currency has taken a beating the past year.

Linking a pic of the changes to their packaging. Opaque bottles are the old style. Clear ones are their new.

https://i.imgur.com/sTDLhSY.jpg

NEVER choose UPS or FEDEX for shipments to Canada unless you have no other choice!.

Always select USPS if available unless you want to get sodomized by UPS/FEDEX with their
BS customs clearance fees and/or you are incredibly impatient. USPS shipments usually arrive
in 7-14 days barring any extended vacations with Canada Customs.

-

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to know man thanks!!

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Just had to pay duty from china today thought that was odd wasnt much tho considering it was 250$

Dayum

Haven't had duty from there before. Have another FT order coming in, maybe Harper decided to rape us more

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lmfao no doubt. ya hopefully there sloppy TFA order?

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
19 dollars duty from DHL I ended up paying from hong kong

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dayum

Haven't had duty from there before. Have another FT order coming in, maybe Harper decided to rape us more

Not Harper's fault, blame goes to some gung-ho and by the book customs officer.
If the value on the package was listed as $250 it's obviously going to get dinged.

FYI - Justin "Bimbo" Trudeau and Mulcair will sodomize you with taxes so high, you'll be wearing
Depends, in constant pain and unable to walk for the rest of our life. ;)

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
Not Harper's fault, blame goes to some gung-ho and by the book customs officer.
If the value on the package was listed as $250 it's obviously going to get dinged.

FYI - Justin "Bimbo" Trudeau and Mulcair will sodomize you with taxes so high, you'll be wearing
Depends, in constant pain and unable to walk for the rest of our life. ;)

Justin will raise high bracket and perhaps corporate rate. He's promised to lower middle class tax burden

Mulcair ... that guy just creeps me out.

I'm tired of Harper. Jackass has ruined our international reputation. We are just 'Muricans now to the world (no slight intended to my brothers to the south .. but we are all judged by our government's actions)

Last edited:

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
True story lots of questions where does this tax really go? Why am i really paying this tax? Whos going to answer this fux nobody

Vape0holic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like why all this tax? The fda on all this nicotine bullcrap doesnt make any sense know trying to male it a tobacco product since when has this been an combustible product in my way of seeing things government just mad cause thier not seeing the money..... Canada says we speak for the people. Then do the research look at england thier all for it and have proof. California and all those other states have tried so hard to lift this bull sheit there still fighting i just dont get why in the end i shoukd pay for importing goods from chine when theres an agreement (only on certain goods) give me a break

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
The UK is leagues beyond us in these manners.

The government actually protects the commonfolk through legislation. Big banks, all the corporate leeches

Ours sells us out. Lobbyists should be told to get another job, as theirs will become illegal, punishable as treason.

Same goes for bribes and kickbacks

Pendulum needs to swing further than center ... before it rests at a comfortable place

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Had a talk with the lady at Fedex, seems EVERY single packet coming from the U.S. or International is subject to customs taxes and duties. The only reason you always get raped by UPS/Fedex/DHL is that since they are private companies, the government obliges them to collect these fees. USPS/Canada Post being government owned and operated do not collect these taxes (or extremely rarely, has happened to me in the past once I believe) since they do not have the staff to do so. It would be more costly to hire extra manpower than what would be perceived (think about those huge Canada Post pension plans and such).

These duties and taxes are said to be representative of what the government loses in sales tax since the items are not purchased from a taxed B&M here in Canada.

I would LOVE for someone to share info on places in Canada where one can order nicotine. You can get vg/pg anywhere as easily as buying a bottle of Pepsi, but try adding nic to your cart.... can't order from the u.s. cuz border services seizes it as it's a drug. just this week I received papers in the mail from Health Canada regarding the seizure of 2 - 30ml bottles of ejuice that I'd won in a contest via Facebook, why? The 3mg level of nic, of course. I know SOMEBODY sells the shit, cuz people up here are making it, just nobody I happen to know. Wait, I do know one fella in Saskatoon who makes ejuice, but says he orders from the u.s. and he claims the company labels nic as just being "vg" when shipping to Canada, and that's great, but I'm not about to wager $75 on something that can easily be randomly pulled for analysis, especially after having 60ml's of 3mg juice confiscated. Am I supposed to believe that thousands people making ejuice in Canada without issue, whether it be for personal vaping use, or for a "company" they're running out of their basements for profit, they're all ordering from across the border and taking that same risk? I highly doubt it. Someone here MUST know where I can get it here in Canada.. I'm losing my mind!............ thanks in advance for any and all info, pointers and leads.

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are quite a few places in Canada selling nic, I'm surprised a quick Google search didn't bring anything up for you.
Real quick:
http://e-cigsupply.ca/nicotine-base-100-10010150
http://www.canvape.com

Also, most sites selling flavorings here in Canada (I won't name them, you can figure it out) have nicotine solution, they just don't advertise it. Just call them to have it added to your cart. ;)

VU Sponsors