TFA Cereal Flavors-Custard Notes?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure how kosher this, so if it's not okay, please delete my post.

I'm not sure whether or not the cereal flavors have those ingredients, but, there's a thread in the "other forum" that lists TFA flavors that are safe, free of those ingredients, that you may want to check out, if you are a member there. I don't want to copy/paste the list and plagiarize. The thread title there is "My TFA's Choice List" and it's in the DIY section.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
one small hint.. if it has traces of anything, normally on the tpa/tfa site, they will post a notice in the flavor descriptions..

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TPA/TFA was one of the first flavor company's to actually work with vapers on bad stuff. Unless something has changed she has been very accommodating so if you have a question just call or email and she usually gets right back to you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey kabalm. I looked at the TFA website and those flavors do not have the custard notes warning. Have fun with the flavors and post your final results :)

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cereal flavors always taste like acetyl pyrazine with a bit of fruit thrown in, to me. I have had some that were decent, but they just don't float my boat.

VU Sponsors