Become a Patron!

TFA Flavorings Review (the ones that I have tried)

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I am kind of new to vaping and really new to DIY e-juice but I figured I would give a heads up on the flavorings that I have tried so far.

TFA Watermelon - watermelon is my favorite flavor so I had to try it. It to me a good bit of trial and error but if you keep it under 5% and mix it with 1-2% TFA lemonade it makes a really good candy watermelon. Any higher and it tasted like chemicals to me.

TFA Raspberry - like watermelon it needs to be a low % but it does have a good raspberry flavor.

TFA Double Chocolate - I love this flavor, at 10% it tastes just like pouring Hershey's syrup right down your throat.

TFA Root beer - This HAS to steep. it has great root beer flavor after a week or two at 10% or less but any sooner and it is horrible. (EDIT) After sitting for more than a week the flavor has mellowed out too much very little flavor at all, hardly a hint of root beer.

TFA Caramel Cappuccino - This is very strong, only a few drops(2-3) per 10ml any more and it is horrid. I really don't get the flavor out of it that I would expect given the name and don't recommend it.

TFA Coffee - Like the Caramel Cappuccino this one is insanely strong, a few drops go a looooong way. It is a great base for mixed coffee drinks like mocha frapp or just a hot cup of joe (add some TFA sweetener to mellow it out a bit).

TFA Sweetener - This is what it is a sweetener. I haven't and won't vape it alone but I have had a lot of success mixing it with other flavors.

TFA Lemonade - I love this flavor as well. I mix it with a raspberry and sour to get a nice raspberry lemonade (10%L,2.5%R,3.3%Sour)

TFA Sweet & Tart - If you like sweet tarts this is the flavor for you. at 10% this makes a great flavor. tastes just like the candy.

TFA Blackberry - This is an overpowering flavor. I make a nice triple berry with this(5% Raspberry, 5% Blueberry, a few drops of Blackberry) this flavor overpowers every other flavor it mixes with if you go more than a few drops per 10 ml.

TFA Sour - I mix it in to other recipes with success. It works well but at higher % it just tears up your throat.

This is just my review of a few of the many flavor they offer but I hope others can review these and other flavors no help me and other new DIY e-juice makers to get their recipes just right.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's been a long time ago, that I've used TFA Rasberry. However, as far as I remember, it tastes like the big Rasberry candy.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like their strawberry with a little sweet cream :)

VU Sponsors