Become a Patron!

TFA in Europe.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The flavor apprentice have started being unreasonable with their shipping costs.
Any idea where to get TFA in Europe?

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello. There is not a TFA uk. I got mine from various links that Huckleberried has provided in link.
Good luck

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I am late to this, my mac decided to go wrong on me and I have only just got back online properly last night.

Rainbow vapes stock TFA flavours, and I mainly use rainbow vapes or Chefs vapour, now known as chefs flavours, but they don't stock TFA.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^Yes they do. I will get SV to add that vendor to the list. Thank you.
No worries, sorry it took me a while to answer this thread.

I realise my post may be a bit confusing the way I worded it, I meant rainbow vapes do stock TFA, while Chefs flavour is also another great store, but they do not- I know you got this, but realised I didn't word it the best.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
^^^ I am sure we all understood. Don't worry there are people from all over the world on this site. English is not everyone's first language.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks.
I've seen TFA from the UK before, but rainbow is the first I've seen the has a reasonable price.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe this will even be better for me since one of the flavors I use most is one of those ** flavors (with alcohol) that can't be shipped in large bottles through USPS so I had to buy a lot of small bottles, maybe now I could just buy 1 100ml bottle instead.

BLiZZ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently started the DIY myself, and went through a couple vendors here before settling on Make My Vape. These guys are great. Hundreds of flavors from Cap, TFA, and others. The nic/pg/vg are all amazing and with the UK Regs you can get nic in 50 or 75 mg in either 50 or 100 ml bottles and you can have it mixed in either PG or VG (I use the 50 in VG) As an added bonus, they have starter kits for really a great price point annndddd free shipping for £20 orders. I order before 2 p.m. and have the order the next day!!

Nothing too fancy or showy. Just great product at amazing prices. They recently also started selling flavor concentrates in 50ml as well as their stock of 10 ml.

Anyway, for my fellow UK peeps, I suggest you check them out. They also have recipes and a mixing calculator that has been more than a blessing for me. Make My Vape

They currently stock and ship 88 TFA flavors. Hope it helps

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently started the DIY myself, and went through a couple vendors here before settling on Make My Vape. These guys are great. Hundreds of flavors from Cap, TFA, and others. The nic/pg/vg are all amazing and with the UK Regs you can get nic in 50 or 75 mg in either 50 or 100 ml bottles and you can have it mixed in either PG or VG (I use the 50 in VG) As an added bonus, they have starter kits for really a great price point annndddd free shipping for £20 orders. I order before 2 p.m. and have the order the next day!!

Nothing too fancy or showy. Just great product at amazing prices. They recently also started selling flavor concentrates in 50ml as well as their stock of 10 ml.

Anyway, for my fellow UK peeps, I suggest you check them out. They also have recipes and a mixing calculator that has been more than a blessing for me. Make My Vape

They currently stock and ship 88 TFA flavors. Hope it helps
I should add to this, us DIY'ers in the UK should stock up on nicotine while we can, we only have a few months left of being able to buy High strength nicotine in large amounts.

I advise everyone to get what you can, and freeze it. Darkstar is a pretty good place for nicotine with good prices, the highest strength is 72MG.

We have until November until we can no longer get our nicotine base, so there is still a few months to get it while we can.

BLiZZ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should add to this, us DIY'ers in the UK should stock up on nicotine while we can, we only have a few months left of being able to buy High strength nicotine in large amounts.

I advise everyone to get what you can, and freeze it. Darkstar is a pretty good place for nicotine with good prices, the highest strength is 72MG.

We have until November until we can no longer get our nicotine base, so there is still a few months to get it while we can.

Makes me wonder what will happen to regulations when we are officially out of the EU... hmmm

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes me wonder what will happen to regulations when we are officially out of the EU... hmmm
Well, on another forum I use there was a thread from the Sun (I know, not the best source) that the TPD could be thrown out-this would be a fantastic outcome for vapers even though we are only a small part of the TPD.

I am not sure exactly how things will work when we are officially out, if older rules will still apply by being grandfathered in, or if newer rules will be made by the UK independently.

If it is the second option, there will be a LOT of changes affecting almost everything, I only hope for the better.

BLiZZ

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everything in it's due time, I suppose. I am not a registered voter (ex-pat from America) but I am getting my fiancé and my local shops to write the letters to hopefully at least get them to look at it again. The regulations on nic is upsetting. Although I can still get the nic for my home brews, so that isn't a HUGE worry right now. I was insanely upset when I first got here and 30ml was all I could buy (now down to 10ml). My old shop in Texas was selling my favorite flavors in up to 120 ml bottles. It was quite a shock and what prompted me to begin the DIY here.

What are the new TPD regs on nicotine that are coming into force from November? Does it just the restrict the quantity, or strength, or is it a blanket ban on buying straight nicotine? I only just read this here, and with only a few weeks until November I concerned that I will need to bulk buy a load just to be a little future proofed. Could anyone let me know, or at least point me in the right direction?
Thankso_O

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the new TPD regs on nicotine that are coming into force from November? Does it just the restrict the quantity, or strength, or is it a blanket ban on buying straight nicotine? I only just read this here, and with only a few weeks until November I concerned that I will need to bulk buy a load just to be a little future proofed. Could anyone let me know, or at least point me in the right direction?
Thankso_O
They are the regulations that came into force in May- but shops had a 6 month grace period to get rid of older stock.

The restrictions will be no strength higher than 20MG and also no bottles larger than 10ML-which applies to both pre made juice and nicotine base. As you can see, this is a big problem if you DIY.

I would buy enough to freeze-you have until the 20th November to do so. Darkstar even offer freezer packs of nicotine, I get my Nicotine from there myself, 500ML of 72MG base is £28, the more you buy the cheaper it is though.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20 mg/ml I could live with but 10ml is the real problem.
If you want to get 1L of 20mg you'll have to buy 100 bottles :D

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20 mg/ml I could live with but 10ml is the real problem.
If you want to get 1L of 20mg you'll have to buy 100 bottles :D
Same here-20MG wouldn't be TOO bad, but 10ml? I am currently stocking up myself to continue vaping DIY into the future-once I run out though, I am not sure what happens.

Hopefully by then the rules will be different, or there may be a way around it- nicotine based pesticides not for human consumption is something I read that would not be a bad idea.

They are the regulations that came into force in May- but shops had a 6 month grace period to get rid of older stock.

The restrictions will be no strength higher than 20MG and also no bottles larger than 10ML-which applies to both pre made juice and nicotine base. As you can see, this is a big problem if you DIY.

I would buy enough to freeze-you have until the 20th November to do so. Darkstar even offer freezer packs of nicotine, I get my Nicotine from there myself, 500ML of 72MG base is £28, the more you buy the cheaper it is though.
This feels like a deliberate attempt to kill DIYing, by pricing it beyond viability. If it was a move to protect people from the risks of poisoning, overdosing on nic etc. then surely an outright ban or some form of licensing would be more effective. This is just a move to cash in on, and eventually push out nicotine users.
I took a look at the Chemnovatic page, and their explanation for pricing. That's some dubious reasoning there. :(
Looks like I'll be stocking up on the Darkstar nic, and binning the frozen veg to make room for it. :)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This feels like a deliberate attempt to kill DIYing, by pricing it beyond viability. If it was a move to protect people from the risks of poisoning, overdosing on nic etc. then surely an outright ban or some form of licensing would be more effective. This is just a move to cash in on, and eventually push out nicotine users.
I took a look at the Chemnovatic page, and their explanation for pricing. That's some dubious reasoning there. :(
Looks like I'll be stocking up on the Darkstar nic, and binning the frozen veg to make room for it. :)
I also feel it is a way to kill off DIY-and potentially even vaping altogether.

Big Tobacco does not like the fact people are switching to vaping, around here a 20 Box of cigarettes costs about £8! You can see why they want people to stay addicted to their product, and the fact we can make a litre of juice for less than 4 days worth of smoking probably does not make them happy at all.

Do you have space for a spare freezer, if you will be buying a lot of nicotine? We already have one in the Garage as we bought a Chest freezer for in the house, so that goes unused and I will use that.
If you have space, on places like gumtree people often throw out older freezers for free so they don't have to pay for it to be disposed of properly, and this will save you from having to throw your veg out lol.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks to the guys that suggested Chefs flavors.
Got an order from them, relatively cheep for both products and deliver and great selection.
Even got an extra 130ml of flavors as a gift (or mistake :D)

VU Sponsors