TFA Red Licorice
Steep none.

Setup
Tested on a Limitless RDTA:
.35 ohm dual 8/9 twisted SS coils
bacon cotton v2 wick.
40 watts

Notes

This is one of the most accurate flavors I've had yet, and I've been having a lot of fun testing it with different flavors. The only problem is that I can't think of a lot of flavors red licorice would go with, so experimenting is required. Definitely a red vine and not a twizzler.

Recommendations
Solo At 7% it's good, a little weak, for a real red licorice experience I recommend atleast 10%. Mixing between 4% and 10% to be able to taste it.

Goes great with soda flavors, vanilla, and currently working on a cinnamon recipe.

Mouth/Nose
Light and crisp red vine flavor through and through. My current favorite for when I'm watching movies. Great inhale and exhale.
Conclusion
One of my favorite standalone flavors. I wish I could put this in everything, but it's just not that kind of vape. =(

Only problem I've noticed is a slight burning in my throat after a while, probably due to the constant vaping with a slight throat hit.

Gunker? Negative. I've burned through so much of this I've actuality had to replace my coils more often than my cotton.

ADV? Yes, but then again I love red vines and this is as close as it gets.

Stats
Flavor 9/10
Harshness 1/10
Boldness 4/10
Throat hit 2/10
Flavor Accuracy 10/10
Flexibility 3/10

VU Sponsors