Become a Patron!

TFV8 Baby Beast

Ok, I am completely new to the Vape world. I have a baby beast, and so far it's been working fine. However, tonight I'm having problems, and I'm at work and struggling not to smoke a cigarette so I really need some help.
Right now it's set on the temp mode @ 061W. (I have no idea what this means, btw). The display is showing 255C? Im not sure sure how i got into the Celsius mode. When I press the button to vape the display changes to 36C. When I have the mode on Watt it wont hit at all? I'm really confused...can anyone help!?

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Find the instructions for your mod. The coils probably don't support temp control. You want "wattage" mode. Then depending on the coil, set the wattage to the middle of the "best" range. It's printed on the coil. Probably somewhere around 60watts

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to turn temperature control off and use VW mode.
Impossible to tell you how to do it since you didn't mention what mod you're using.
I suggest you access manufacturer webpage and check the user manual of your mod for instructions of how to do it.

The wattage you should set your mod to depends on the type head you're using (and didn't mention either).
Here is the list of available heads with their recommended wattage ranges:
http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby-big-family

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Find the instructions for your mod. The coils probably don't support temp control. You want "wattage" mode. Then depending on the coil, set the wattage to the middle of the "best" range. It's printed on the coil. Probably somewhere around 60watts
You need to turn temperature control off and use VW mode.
Impossible to tell you how to do it since you didn't mention what mod you're using.
I suggest you access manufacturer webpage and check the user manual of your mod for instructions of how to do it.

The wattage you should set your mod to depends on the type head you're using (and didn't mention either).
Here is the list of available heads with their recommended wattage ranges:
http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv8-baby-big-family
what they said. baby beast coils won't work in TC mode unless you have a hohmwrecker G2 or Hohmslice mod
switch to wattage mode and use the recommended wattage that are printed on the coils

VU Sponsors