Become a Patron!

TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank - coil fits

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The SMOK Cloud Beast Tank is very popular and has sort of become a "standard coil structure" in the vaping industry sort of like the Aspire Atlantis coil structure and the Baby Beast Tank coil structure
I have been working on this list and by no means is it perfect but I wanted to get it out there for all to see and help me improve on.This is my attempt to clarify what coils go in the Cloud Beast Tank.
If anyone has better info or sees I have posted wrong info please don't hesitate to add or correct me.
Thanks

SMOK TFV8 Turbo Engines Replacement Coils

V8-T10 - .12 ohm Decuple coil (5 holes)
V8-T8 - .15 ohm Octuple coil (4 holes)
V8-T6 - .2 ohm Sextuple coil (3 holes)
V8-X4 - .15 ohm Quadruple coil (2 holes)
V8-Q4 - .15 ohm Quadruple coil (1 hole)
V8-RBA Series - DIY coil (V8 RBA) (V8 RBA-8) (V8 RBA-16) I do not have a V8 Cloud Beast anymore but I believe it takes a taller glass tube depending on the RBA base.

Other tanks that take the V-8 coils:

OBS V Sub-Ohm Tank
Sense Blazer Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
Sense Blazer Sub-Ohm Tank
Eleaf Melo 300 Sub-Ohm Tank
Geekvape Illusion

Last edited:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have just bought smock v8 t6 coils to use in my obs tank are they compatible? Showing no atomiser found!
The coil should screw in.
That being said, it is possible that the bottom pin of the OBS coil could be slightly longer than the bottom pin of the SMOK coil.
I would carefully remove the bottom pin of the SMOK coil and replace it (very carefully so not to disturb the legs of the coil) with the bottom pin of the OBS coil.
Hope that made sense.

From the ELEMENTVAPE retail website:
Check out the OBS V OCC Replacement Coils here. Also cross-compatible with SMOK TFV8 Replacement Coils here.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The SMOK Cloud Beast Tank is very popular and has sort of become a "standard coil structure" in the vaping industry sort of like the Aspire Atlantis coil structure and the Baby Beast Tank coil structure
I have been working on this list and by no means is it perfect but I wanted to get it out there for all to see and help me improve on.This is my attempt to clarify what coils go in the Cloud Beast Tank.
If anyone has better info or sees I have posted wrong info please don't hesitate to add or correct me.
Thanks

SMOK TFV8 Turbo Engines Replacement Coils

V8-T10 - .12 ohm Decuple coil (5 holes)
V8-T8 - .15 ohm Octuple coil (4 holes)
V8-T6 - .2 ohm Sextuple coil (3 holes)
V8-X4 - .15 ohm Quadruple coil (2 holes)
V8-Q4 - .15 ohm Quadruple coil (1 hole)
V8-RBA Series - DIY coil (V8 RBA) (V8 RBA-8) (V8 RBA-16) I do not have a V8 Cloud Beast anymore but I believe it takes a taller glass tube depending on the RBA base.

Other tanks that take the V-8 coils:

OBS V Sub-Ohm Tank
Sense Blazer Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
Sense Blazer Sub-Ohm Tank
Eleaf Melo 300 Sub-Ohm Tank
Geekvape Illusion uses these too. Sometimes called "Illusion 260".

eascusa

Member For 4 Years
I bought the wrong coils. I now have these Smok V8-Q4 coils for the cloud beast that you guys are talking about. I noticed there are a lot of non-Smok vape mods they fit into but what about other Smok brand vape mods? I only have Smok. That is working at the moment anyway. And I'm not going to buy the Cloud Beast just for three coils. Although I am tempted. I will probably have to buy something anyway eventually. But I don't have a lot of money right now and as it is I am pissed at myself for messing up. So, does anyone know of any Smok Vape mods that will fit?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I bought the wrong coils. I now have these Smok V8-Q4 coils for the cloud beast that you guys are talking about. I noticed there are a lot of non-Smok vape mods they fit into but what about other Smok brand vape mods? I only have Smok. That is working at the moment anyway. And I'm not going to buy the Cloud Beast just for three coils. Although I am tempted. I will probably have to buy something anyway eventually. But I don't have a lot of money right now and as it is I am pissed at myself for messing up. So, does anyone know of any Smok Vape mods that will fit?
Wow this is really an old thread from 2018.
Well first off these coils fit into a sub tank and the sub tank will screw onto any mod(a mod is the power) with a 510 thread, but since this is a huge coil that uses lots of power a dual battery mod would be best to run these coils. You would have to run these coils at between 50W - 180W, lot of power needed, not sure what Smok mod you have now.

1674814285287.png

You need a sub tank that will be able to use the SMOK V8-Q4 coils!
The only Smok sub tank that these coils fit into is the Smok Cloud Beast sub tank.
This coil is supposed to fit into some other manufactures of some sub tanks too-
1674813510987.png
Not sure if I would buy a whole new sub tank for 3 coils that you bought wrong or that you would be able to get any of these sub tanks anymore? Maybe you could exchange those coils for the right ones?
These type of coils use lots of power ( you would need 4 18650 batteries and a charger so 2 could charge while you vape the other 2) and this coil will drink up lots of ejuice quickly, not something I would want if I didn't have a lot of money.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors