VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Noisy Cricket Mod, another innovative design by Jay-Bo, is much fashionable in appearance. It looks more classic because of the aluminum alloy body and surface brushed treatment. In addition to the connection in series and high power output, the unique linkage set and ventilation holes design make it even more adaptable and popular.

Features:

• Aluminum Alloy Body
  • Recommended Resistance Range: 0.25 - 0.5 ohms
  • 22mm in diameter
  • Hybrid style 510 connector
  • Top mounted switch
  • Takes two High Drain 18650 batteries
  • 6 ventilation holes at the base
  • Dimensions: 79mm x 40mm x 22mm

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$19.59 + FREE SHIPPING

9lGWnQaj1pY

Click here to get more information on this deal....

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I placed an order for this item on Jan. 24th. The Gearbest website said it was in stock.

Since I had not heard anything from this Chinese seller, I sent them an email. They told me they were "sorry" and guessed that maybe they would get some on Feb 13th.

No maybes about it, I asked for a refund.

Gearbest? Never again.

Ron

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed an order for this item on Jan. 24th. The Gearbest website said it was in stock.

Since I had not heard anything from this Chinese seller, I sent them an email. They told me they were "sorry" and guessed that maybe they would get some on Feb 13th.

No maybes about it, I asked for a refund.

Gearbest? Never again.

Ron
This is a VERY common theme for Gearbest.

And Joe keeps pimping them......

I will never buy anything from them, and I think anyone who does, will end up very pissed off at some point.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
I ordered 1 each (black, silver) from gearbest on January 24th and got an email Feb 3rd saying the silver has shipped but not the black.

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
some items have long wait times. It says this very clearly.

The wait is about a month for the black color to ship.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
I'm in no rush. I do think, however, their website availability vs what's in stock is out of whack.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm in no rush. I do think, however, their website availability vs what's in stock is out of whack.

I had ordered a Black one.

Today I received this message from Gearbest:
---
"I have checked the stock availability and I’m extremely pleased to inform you that the item you have ordered is in stock and is now ready for shipping.

We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment."
---

I've played this game before. A tracking number is assigned, but nothing is actually shipped. I have no trust in Gearbest and again asked for a refund.

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had ordered a Black one.

Today I received this message from Gearbest:
---
"I have checked the stock availability and I’m extremely pleased to inform you that the item you have ordered is in stock and is now ready for shipping.

We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment."
---

I've played this game before. A tracking number is assigned, but nothing is actually shipped. I have no trust in Gearbest and again asked for a refund.

When you ordered there was a ship date listed, it's right above the price, I'm guessing that you didn't look at that?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When you ordered there was a ship date listed, it's right above the price, I'm guessing that you didn't look at that?

I can't recall any ship date listed, but I am positive the site said "In Stock".

In response to my initial inquiry I received this from them...

"The item you ordered is hot sale and there have been significant supply issues

with the manufacturer. We had originally submitted a large order to them.

We estimate that it will be back order on 2016-02-13."

To me, their response indicated it was Not "In Stock" at the time of my order.

Maybe it's just me, but if I see "In Stock", I expect it to be sent out on a timely basis and not weeks from the purchase date.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
Black and silver, both pages when I ordered mine said ships within 3-5 business days

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think so

I ordered a black v
ersion on the 24th, I forget what day it said it would ship ( I think it was Feb 24, but I'm not sure)
eta- It might have been Feb 4th, today, I really don't know. It def wasn't 3-5 day

I wasn't in a hurry and the black version can be a bit harder to get, so I didn't mind.

I just got a tracking # a few minutes ago, far in advance of when I thought they would send it.

Silver is 3-5 days, but not black.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently Gearbest chose to simply ignore my TWO requests for a refund.

I just got notification of a tracking number email. Part of that email was supposedly the actual image of the package sent to me.

In the past I had made 4-5 purchase from FastTech. The images supplied from them of the packages sent clearly showed my name & shipping address. The one supplied from Gearbest did not.

Hmmmm...Time will tell....

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the same problems others have noted regarding Gearbest. Was finally able to get a refund, but not without a struggle. Never again dealing with them.

I found the NC in stock for $25.99 shipped. A couple of bucks more, but you'll have it a lot quicker. I've bought from Code 3 several times without an issue.

http://www.code3vapor.com/wismec-noisy-cricket-mod/

spawny

Member For 4 Years
Too funny they sent you the same picture they sent me I bet... I sent a ticket asking when they thought my black one might ship and received a picture in return for my trouble. NO answer as to the black one though.
SGLBZ1570506095_zpsg59caypg.jpg

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
SGLBZ1570658182.jpg

your pic should have your shipping/tracking # written above the bar code

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My image looks similar. Thankfully (?) my barcode number is not the same as yours. <G>

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my silver one today. :)

Congrats!

All I have received was a response from them to my question of why they told me they sent my order out after I TWICE told them to cancel it....

"We sent this order in good faith."

How nice!:rolleyes:

Ron
----
"I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am."- Homer Simpson

VU Sponsors