Become a Patron!

The best single coil rta?

Mr T

Member For 4 Years
Which is the best single coil rta tank for a newbie? I want good flavor, it must be really easy to build, leaking free, no juice guzzler and take as many ml juice as possible..

Give me some ideas!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Augvapes Merlin is a damn good flavorful atty. Some leaked in the past, I believe that has been rectified.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I decided with the OBS Engine Nano
I'm late to get the nano too. Just got it today. Used the included coil running at 0.34 ohms. 25 watts on my duo. My batteries are gonna last all day at that wattage. Even easier to build and wick than my 2 original engines.
a62b8cf3be4a971d135c86c84688906f.jpg

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Isn't the duo great? I got two on sale for $24 each. Three batteries if you want, or run two if you want. Even now without a sale it's $27.
Yeah. I'm amazed at how small it is. It replaced my 26650 dna75 as my on the go mod. That's my travel set-up right there. Duo + Nano.

F1fanoly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't the duo great? I got two on sale for $24 each. Three batteries if you want, or run two if you want. Even now without a sale it's $27.
I have been using the Duo for a week now. I was getting some auto/firing with 25R's when they get low. HE4's were fine though and didn't auto fire. Just started using in 3 battery mode and seems fine so far. I have a lot of great single coil tanks. Serpent mini, Serpent mini25, Serpent RDTA, Serpent SMM, Serpent Alto, Digiflavor FujiSon, Engine nano, Mage GTA, Goblin mini v3. I think they are all great once you find the sweet spot with the build and wicking.

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm waiting for the delivery of a Serpent SMM and a basic tool kit for my first try. I decided on it after watching hours of reviews.

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a Kayfun v4 clone and could not be happier. Took a few tries, I used a prebuilt 26 AWG off of ebay. Cotton was an issue but once I tried it with Cotton Bacon V2, happy days. I ordered a few more attys off aliexpress.com, just so I can keep different flavors in each one of them, one of the ones on order is a Kayfun v5, clone, price was insanely cheap, well under 20 bucks.

VU Sponsors