“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Worked on Flavor Organization Shelving System v2.
9c10256a74d26d99d1d486c9ae00d5ca.jpg

Made all the holes to fit 30ml bottles and painted it black to match the floating shelves.
Added some cabinet pulls to both sides of it so that I can pick it up and put it down with ease.
Made the depth of the holes shallow enough to read the names of the liquids without pulling them out and staggered the holes to make sure I can read what’s in the front/middle/back without much issue at all.
86148d9aa82e51153a3c1b22fc7b2d2c.jpg

If this works out well, I’m gonna try splitting my flavors again by type (Fruit/Cereals/Baked Goods & Custards, and Flavor Enhancers/Dampeners) and then alphabetize them (which will be changing each time I make an order from BCF, but thems the breaks).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is great!! I’m not as handy(that’s what she said), so I have the plastic/metal shelves. And they’re definitely not split by flavor, lol! Nice work.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I've been over the new flavor hype for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’m mostly restocking and getting bigger bottles of stuff. Not too many new flavors right now.....I say that after I ordered some new fun stuff from Chefs. I have heard wonderful things about VT Yogurt Drink and BCF doesn’t have it.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a full cart with BCV and sent it in. $137 worth of flavor's. Some refill's and a bunch of new one's. I alway's love ordering from them. Super fast shipping. Will be here on Thursday. Had to order another stand from Amazon to hold them all.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Worked on Flavor Organization Shelving System v2.
9c10256a74d26d99d1d486c9ae00d5ca.jpg

Made all the holes to fit 30ml bottles and painted it black to match the floating shelves.
Added some cabinet pulls to both sides of it so that I can pick it up and put it down with ease.
Made the depth of the holes shallow enough to read the names of the liquids without pulling them out and staggered the holes to make sure I can read what’s in the front/middle/back without much issue at all.
86148d9aa82e51153a3c1b22fc7b2d2c.jpg

If this works out well, I’m gonna try splitting my flavors again by type (Fruit/Cereals/Baked Goods & Custards, and Flavor Enhancers/Dampeners) and then alphabetize them (which will be changing each time I make an order from BCF, but thems the breaks).

Wow! That’s really nice!!! Looks great!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a couple days I've determined that this grape flavor is definitely worth making more. So I made another 120ml. Can't seem to put it down long enough to enjoy any of my other juices. Stupid thing is it's so basic.

FW Grape Soda 5%
DIYFS Sour Grape 1%

It could, maybe, use a tad more sour Grape but I don't wanna mess with a good thing right now.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, peeps.....I am collating all the recipes here. No kidding. I’m on page 11. Writing it by hand, for now. As soon as I have everything together(a couple of weeks, I’m assuming, unless things go south), I’ll create a new thread.....

The really good thing is that there’s only 2-3 recipes per page so far. :xD:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So, peeps.....I am collating all the recipes here. No kidding. I’m on page 11. Writing it by hand, for now. As soon as I have everything together(a couple of weeks, I’m assuming, unless things go south), I’ll create a new thread.....

On the plus side you are 10% through it.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is some dedication right there! That's awesome!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is some dedication right there! That's awesome!

Page 21. I’m done for the night. I’ll have some free time this weekend. Not too bad so far.....just went thru 3 pages of no recipes at all. Lots of fun banter!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to everyone in this thread who made me feel welcome and right at home. I needed you all more than you knew how much you have helped me.
I didn't mention anything personal about the shit I am going through here, I have not told none of you.
My vaping hobby has kept me sane and got me through the actual personal crap in my life that concerns the medical government in my state.
You didn't know, but you got me through the bullshit that I have on my plate.
I am ok, and I love vaping and recipes, and I forever love all your gutses!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to everyone in this thread who made me feel welcome and right at home. I needed you all more than you knew how much you have helped me.
I didn't mention anything personal about the shit I am going through here, I have not told none of you.
My vaping hobby has kept me sane and got me through the actual personal crap in my life that concerns the medical government in my state.
:hug:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last night it was time to mix, as it had been 8-9 weeks & I was ready to get some stuff steeping.

60ml-
Corn Pops (Framer27-adapted)
Cereal Milks (Wayne Walker-adapted)
Cabana Boy (ddirtyvapes-adapted)
Misty (Wayne Walker-adapted)
Sweet Sophia (HH original)
Element Pink Lemonade clone (micah-adapted)
Unicorn Milk clone (cuttwoodspy)
Strawberry Milkshake (HH original)
Apple Pie (HH original)
Raspberry Cheesecake (HH original)

30ml-
Butter Face
Pecan Crunch Cream (cdohner-adapted)
Deep Fried Oreos (mykreign-adapted)

15ml-
Strawberry Glazed Donut (voipninja/Amy-adapted)
French Toast (HH original)
Seven Wonders clone
Blue On Black (HH original)
Blood Orange Sorbet Colab (TheJuiceFairy)
Pitch Black Mountain Dew V2 (Candyman)
Amaretto Caramel Cream (VapingGixxer77-adapted)
Blue Razz Sour Patch (mykreign)
Strawberry Ice Cream (HH original)
Rhodonite (Wayne Walker)
Rice Custard Pudding (Squonk-adapted)
Fat Kid (juice_junkie_lover-adapted)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night it was time to mix, as it had been 8-9 weeks & I was ready to get some stuff steeping.

60ml-
Apple Pie (HH original)

30ml-
Butter Face

15ml-
Seven Wonders clone
Rhodonite (Wayne Walker)
Man I wish I liked that many recipes lol

Have you had the blue razz sour patch before? Don't let it sit too long. Around 3 weeks it starts to fade.
It's so good though. I'll have flavors in the mail today to make some more. That's by far the recipe I make the most of.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

60ml-
Apple Pie (HH original)

30ml-
Butter Face

15ml-
Seven Wonders clone
Rhodonite (Wayne Walker)
Wow that’s a lot of mixing! What does the adapted mean?

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that’s a lot of mixing! What does the adapted mean?
I put "adapted" to denote to myself (or any one who may be interested in certain recipes) that it's not "as written" like they may find it online. That's usually because I've already made the original & had to make subs to suit my taste. Sometimes the subs are different flavor vendors & sometimes it's just a matter of adjusting (usually up) the percentages, as I vape max VG & sometimes need a little more. But I even if I make changes, I still like to credit the original creator for the inspiring recipe. I know when I'm considering making someone else's recipe I like to see what others thought of it & what changes they may have recommended or replacing flavors I know I don't like with others.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I wish I liked that many recipes lol

Have you had the blue razz sour patch before? Don't let it sit too long. Around 3 weeks it starts to fade.
It's so good though. I'll have flavors in the mail today to make some more. That's by far the recipe I make the most of.
I have not made it before so I believe I'm making it per your original. I Do have in my printed notes on the recipe your advice that it tends to fade, so I won't be waiting too long to try that one, maybe tonight? Your DFO I got a little crazy on, adding TFA AP, FA Cocoa & OOO Powdered Sugar, coming in at a flavor percentage of 13.9%.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have not made it before so I believe I'm making it per your original. I Do have in my printed notes on the recipe your advice that it tends to fade, so I won't be waiting too long to try that one, maybe tonight? Your DFO I got a little crazy on, adding TFA AP, FA Cocoa & OOO Powdered Sugar, coming in at a flavor percentage of 13.9%.
I shake and vape it all the time. It can be harsh depending on what wattage you're running, but i'd go for it for sure. Now I want some lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:blowkiss::hug:

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what it was you sent through, but I hope all is going better for you.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what it was you sent through, but I hope all is going better for you.

Thanks
I have been recovering from an accident on my motorbike from three years ago. A cluster of blood clots went went undetected in my lungs. I had three strokes, a pulmonary embolism and I have been in heart failure for two years. I survived without medical help because they didn't believe my symptoms. It is all coming out now, and there's a big cover up. But I made it! It has been good to come in here and forget about it, and share juice recipes lol

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got this in vapemail a few days ago...haven’t had a chance to try it out yet...I just made a 30ml bottle of the pound cake clone and subbed this lemon cake instead of Juicy Lemon. Is it just my imagination or does this stuff smell like cornbread?

To me it kinda does, I made this with it:
INW Lemon Cake 3%
FA Lemon Sicily 4%
FA Lime Tahiti (cold pressed) .50%

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks
I have been recovering from an accident on my motorbike from three years ago. A cluster of blood clots went went undetected in my lungs. I had three strokes, a pulmonary embolism and I have been in heart failure for two years. I survived without medical help because they didn't believe my symptoms. It is all coming out now, and there's a big cover up. But I made it! It has been good to come in here and forget about it, and share juice recipes lol
I’m so sorry :hug: I hope you are on the road to recovery.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
To me it kinda does, I made this with it:
INW Lemon Cake 3%
FA Lemon Sicily 4%
FA Lime Tahiti (cold pressed) .50%

Nice. This is my mixing goal this weekend as well. Lemon Pound Cake. I have one I am wanting to clone. Going to see if it can be pulled off.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi @VAPEROXX :wave: I’m gathering the necessary ingredients for your Cornbread Puddin is the Sweet Cream, TFA or CAP? Thanks!
Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin here for my friends to try. (If you haven't already)
10% Sweet Cereal Flakes TFA
10% Vanilla Pudding FLV
6% Kettle Corn TFA
6% Sweet Cream TFA
2% Super Sweet CAP (or sweeten to taste)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaperoxx's Cornbread Puddin here for my friends to try. (If you haven't already)
10% Sweet Cereal Flakes TFA
10% Vanilla Pudding FLV
6% Kettle Corn TFA
6% Sweet Cream TFA
2% Super Sweet CAP (or sweeten to taste)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
With the bull city sale going on I'm definitely ordering the stuff for this.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 I’m going to order the VT Honeycomb for your Honeycomb Cookie recipe (sorry my screenshot cut off the name) should I get a 10ml or 30ml bottle? Do you or anyone else have recipes for the VT Honeycomb? If yes, then I should probably get the 30ml bottle. thanks!
Get the 30. I know @Ishkabibble has some recipes and I have several in various stages of readiness. I like it so much I have a 4oz!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks
Oh no! I am so glad you’re doing better! And thanks for sharing your issues. It’s hard when the doctors don’t believe you.

VU Sponsors