Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am definitely excited for that. Your recipes are the bomb!

Thanks this ones a little different. The people that know me on here know I have a hard time tasting strawberry flavors. And this is one of them. It tastes really good and I can smell the strawberry but can’t taste it. So I’m a little leery about posting it. My gf likes it a lot and says she tastes the strawberry so who knows lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I l
Thanks this ones a little different. The people that know me on here know I have a hard time tasting strawberry flavors. And this is one of them. It tastes really good and I can smell the strawberry but can’t taste it. So I’m a little leery about posting it. My gf likes it a lot and says she tastes the strawberry so who knows lol

I love strawberry vapes. Definitely excited!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remembered I had a spare 120ml bottle after bringing a new bottle of nic out of the freezer and putting that into my yorker topped plastic bottle so I decided to mix up a variant of Royal Butterscotch:

Royal Butterscotch
4.00% Butterscotch DX (TFA)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
1.50% Vienna Cream (FA)
0.50% Brown Sugar DX (TFA)
0.50% Meringue (Real Flavors)
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/370979/Royal Butterscotch

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a recipe on ELR that I wanted to mix (I just started mixing this past week. After I mixed it up I thought the strawberry was a little bright so I added more melon ratios and I now love it! It keeps getting better each day so far,

Rhaegal's Thorn

It uses Inawera Cactus, Flavorah Cantaloupe, TPA Dragonfruit, FA Fuji Apple, FA Pear and FLV Wild Melons. Most all of the "premium juices" are so sweet I get sick of them in short order. I had found a few tobacco premiums that I like, but I wanted to try mixing my own stuff. So far the recipes I have tried are quite nice. This one is really nice to me after a few days of steeping.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found a recipe on ELR that I wanted to mix (I just started mixing this past week. After I mixed it up I thought the strawberry was a little bright so I added more melon ratios and I now love it! It keeps getting better each day so far,

Rhaegal's Thorn

It uses Inawera Cactus, Flavorah Cantaloupe, TPA Dragonfruit, FA Fuji Apple, FA Pear and FLV Wild Melons. Most all of the "premium juices" are so sweet I get sick of them in short order. I had found a few tobacco premiums that I like, but I wanted to try mixing my own stuff. So far the recipes I have tried are quite nice. This one is really nice to me after a few days of steeping.

Nice! Most people get frustrated at first. It’s awesome you have one you like already

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Most people get frustrated at first. It’s awesome you have one you like already

I have mixed about 8 recipes so far and none have been total bombs so far. Rookie luck. I rarely like many of the premium juices that I have sampled it seems. I have a core group that I have in rotation like MOV Corleone, MOV Gotti, 13th Floor Django, Double Oak Tobacco Reserve Oak and Uncle Junk's John Wayne are my core flavors that I can vape about any time.

I seem to have the hardest time with premium strawberry flavors being too forward and harsh for me. The strawberry that I have mixed so far have been much smoother and less aggressive. I do like ANML Slash which is a lemon flavor, but it gets a little sweet trying to use it as ADV.

I am learning and listening to you all. So far I more than pleased with all the advice and recipes that I tried from members here overall. Thanks so much for making this a great forum to all!

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made this a couple days ago. Vaping it now and it’s pretty darn good.

Cap sweet strawberry 10%
Cap vanilla cupcake 4%
Cotton candy/EM 1%

Next time I might take the percentages down a bit as it’s super flavorful. Maybe something like... 8%, 3%, and .5%

Hard to know for sure because my cotton is pretty old

miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What is Cotton candy/EM 1%? Im just getting into DIY and this looks like a recipe i need to try

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I mixed these 2 today. I've been trying to make a good Mt Dew Live Wire. I always keep coming back to these 2. I think I like the first one a little better but they are both good.

wllmcs Live Wire

FA blood orange 2%
FA orange 2%
FA mad mix 1%
TFA citrus punch 3%

sometimes 0.25 EM.... I know I know I hate EM but it kinda takes the bite out of this and "waters it down" like the soda

wllmcs Live Wire V2

FA blood orange 1.5%
FA orange 1.5%
Caps juicy orange 1.5%
FA mad mix 1%
TFA citrus punch 3%
Could FW natural orange or FA royal orange be substituted for the FA orange?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Could FW natural orange or FA royal orange be substituted for the FA orange?
The royal would taste better i think and maybe more compatible as far as percentage and stuff but the natural would be ok to, probsbly just adjust to taste

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made this a couple days ago. Vaping it now and it’s pretty darn good.

Cap sweet strawberry 10%
Cap vanilla cupcake 4%
Cotton candy/EM 1%

This looks yummy....strawberry cupcake! Like I need more liquid right now, but.....gonna mix this one up very soon!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This looks yummy....strawberry cupcake! Like I need more liquid right now, but.....gonna mix this one up very soon!

It pretty good. I made it just to use the vanilla cupcake. That stuff actually tastes like a cupcake! Gotta love simple mixes.

I’d like your opinion on if you think it’s too much flavor :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It pretty good. I made it just to use the vanilla cupcake. That stuff actually tastes like a cupcake! Gotta love simple mixes.

Ok! I'll let you know soon. Probably gonna mix tonight or tomorrow.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
More cupcakes...

Cake Batter Dip (Flavor West), 2.50%
Cream Cheese Icing (Lorann), 1.25%
Meringue (Flavour Art), 1.00%
Vanilla Cupcake (Capella), 5.00%

and more Capone. I don't know why I like this stuff so much, cuz I hate TFA Western on its own, but I've made 90 mls of it in the last month.

Capone (Villain Vapors Clone)
8.00% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
4.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.00% Caramel Original (TFA)
3.00% Western (TFA)
Credit: DCM8 [ELR]

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Mixed this up last night....vaping it now. Yum! But I do agree with you about maybe lowering the strawberry a bit. IMVeryHO, I wouldn't lower the cupcake....but I am a sucker for cake, so there's that. Maybe down to 8% strawberry would be good. I am definitely enjoying it as it is, though. So maybe not? I also tend to run around 10% for flavoring most of the time. Sorry for the rambling.....:)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
More cupcakes...

Cake Batter Dip (Flavor West), 2.50%
Cream Cheese Icing (Lorann), 1.25%
Meringue (Flavour Art), 1.00%
Vanilla Cupcake (Capella), 5.00%

and more Capone. I don't know why I like this stuff so much, cuz I hate TFA Western on its own, but I've made 90 mls of it in the last month.

Capone (Villain Vapors Clone)
8.00% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
4.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
3.00% Caramel Original (TFA)
3.00% Western (TFA)
Credit: DCM8 [ELR]
Oooooooo.....more cupcakes! And I have all those! Yay!!! Thanks for this! Gonna mix it up soon.....

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed this up last night....vaping it now. Yum! But I do agree with you about maybe lowering the strawberry a bit. IMVeryHO, I wouldn't lower the cupcake....but I am a sucker for cake, so there's that. Maybe down to 8% strawberry would be good. I am definitely enjoying it as it is, though. So maybe not? I also tend to run around 10% for flavoring most of the time. Sorry for the rambling.....:)

Haha you had the same thoughts I was having.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another Sunday of testers
36a76070b5c2321f721eb843370a04ff.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed up 3 60ML bottles of my Tobacco Blends and was thinking of creating something new but just a lazy rainy day and wasn't in the mood.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Made this again and vaped the whole 10ml.
I dropped the percentages and it fits more of an all day vape now.

8% strawberry
3% cupcake
.5% EM

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol maybe I forgot to mention it. It was pretty good!

If it was that good, you'd have mentioned it. :sad:

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! :giggle::D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it was that good, you'd have mentioned it. :sad:

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! :giggle::D

Ok ok lol. The flavor profile was spot on to how you described it. Just like the juice. Gotta remember you’re talking to a guy with hundreds of flavors and I can count on one hand the ones I keep going back too. The struggle is real.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok lol. The flavor profile was spot on to how you described it. Just like the juice. Gotta remember you’re talking to a guy with hundreds of flavors and I can count on one hand the ones I keep going back too. The struggle is real.

I know, I just had to yank your chain...lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dunno how you could not like it. I had the 30ml bottle for two whole days before I went right back and ordered 4oz. And as hard as it is to believe, I'm reading all these negative posts in a couple of my FB DIY groups. I keep wanting to comment on some of them "Do you even mix, dude?" lol!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dunno how you could not like it. I had the 30ml bottle for two whole days before I went right back and ordered 4oz. And as hard as it is to believe, I'm reading all these negative posts in a couple of my FB DIY groups. I keep wanting to comment on some of them "Do you even mix, dude?" lol!

Lol well I hope so. I have to make juice for someone else tomorrow so I’ll be mixing for myself as well. I’ll probably make HICs recipe first. I just finished off my last 30ml of juice I actually like. So all I have are some 10mls I’m not thrilled about and a 30ml of diy unicorn milk. That stuff sucks! Just keep hoping a year or two of steeping will make it better.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made this again and vaped the whole 10ml.
I dropped the percentages and it fits more of an all day vape now.

8% strawberry
3% cupcake
.5% EM

Oh good.....that looks better...for me, anyway. I was gonna drop the sweetener, too. I’m close to remixing it....almost through the bottle I mixed earlier. I’ll def use these percentages next time.

VU Sponsors