Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Put a couple touches for my floral cream soda. Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate everyone

2zuf6o9rmk5y.png

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FVH Cavendish - not having a good time with this one. Way, way too aromatic, like a 555 or FW Honey Wood Tobacco. In and of itself, not a terrible feature, but this is cherry or fruit flavored, and I just don't dig it. Maybe I'll try again some time, but for now, it's shelved. Ech.

CAP French Vanilla, WF Croissant and INW Vanilla Cream are all treating me nicely, though, I like those guys. But how edgy is that? Vanilla. Yeah, it's like saying "MMM, this water sure is water." Still, I'm happy enough with the playing around I've been doing this holiday season so far. Now that I've gotten most of my testing, experimenting, single-flavor profiling done for the newest batch of flavorings, time to get F U N K Y

Merry Christmas, all!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks Cap fv it is. Just need it for back ground notes so should be good.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some Funky Pineapple (MB) that I am going to try out this week! Is that funky enough :bliss:

FVH Cavendish - not having a good time with this one. Way, way too aromatic, like a 555 or FW Honey Wood Tobacco. In and of itself, not a terrible feature, but this is cherry or fruit flavored, and I just don't dig it. Maybe I'll try again some time, but for now, it's shelved. Ech.

CAP French Vanilla, WF Croissant and INW Vanilla Cream are all treating me nicely, though, I like those guys. But how edgy is that? Vanilla. Yeah, it's like saying "MMM, this water sure is water." Still, I'm happy enough with the playing around I've been doing this holiday season so far. Now that I've gotten most of my testing, experimenting, single-flavor profiling done for the newest batch of flavorings, time to get F U N K Y

Merry Christmas, all!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am open to suggestions Ron! I am looking for a really good cherry still....:vino:

My favorite is the Lotus White Cherry mentioned by me here..

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-flavorings-so-far.165977/page-3#post-1796508

...and elsewhere in that thread by HIC. I believe "Lotus" is the renamed Medicine manufactured flavor....

http://www.medicineflower.com/590.html

...sold by ecgexpress. I haven't seen it listed there recently...

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=desc&order=relevance&p=1&q=Lotus
It's not cheap at either place..:gaah:..but I am very glad I bought some.

Ron
---
"Drop of plain water on thirsty tongue more precious than gold in purse."- Charlie Chan (Charlie Chan in Egypt)

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite is the Lotus White Cherry mentioned by me here..

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-flavorings-so-far.165977/page-3#post-1796508

...and elsewhere in that thread by HIC. I believe "Lotus" is the renamed Medicine manufactured flavor....

http://www.medicineflower.com/590.html

...sold by ecgexpress. I haven't seen it listed there recently...

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=desc&order=relevance&p=1&q=Lotus
It's not cheap at either place..:gaah:..but I am very glad I bought some.

Ron
---
"Drop of plain water on thirsty tongue more precious than gold in purse."- Charlie Chan (Charlie Chan in Egypt)

I only found the Medicine Flower version and the smallest quantity they offer is 1/2 oz for $22.50!!!!!!! I will have to imagine how great it is for now.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I only found the Medicine Flower version and the smallest quantity they offer is 1/2 oz for $22.50!!!!!!! I will have to imagine how great it is for now.

From what I have tried with medicine flower, they are pretty weak, but have decent flavor. At least with strawberry I had to use 14% to get any hint of flavor, don't know how others perform. Too expensive for what it offers.

Last edited:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did it again. I didn't need to, it wasn't necessary, but I done did it. Again. BCF... Dangit, guys, ya'll gotta hide your buttons or something. Block my IP, please. Don't actually block me, that would be silly - I obviously have low impulse control and an insatiable need for more, this relationship is win-win in its purest form.

Decided to go ahead and pick up the missing ingredients for GOC, I've seen it and seen it and promised myself 'one day,' and that day is now soon to come. Exciting!

As well, I haven't given up hope of finding the next killer tobacco from FVH. Giving Kentucky Blend a shot, Oak Barrel (hopefully like FA Oakwood, hopefully) and that kinda-pricey Wood Spice. (I do like me some sandalwood, so that might be the Smooth Vanilla of tobacco-spectrum additives)

The waiting game is now, again, as it is and always will be. Go in peace, friends.

Christmas vacation is awesome. Love the holidays. Hug your families.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
OK I decided to try a couple of the Lotus flavors and that was an excuse to add a few Jungle Flavors, FA Whipped Cream and LA Butter Rum (to make some Butter Rum Lifesavers) to my cart!

Jungle flavors strawberry is pretty yummy, it tastes like TFA strawberry ripe, but a little more earthy IMO. How close are ya to 500 flavors?

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jungle flavors strawberry is pretty yummy, it tastes like TFA strawberry ripe, but a little more earthy IMO. How close are ya to 500 flavors?
471 according to my spreadsheet and I still see recipes that I don't have flavors to match. I have bought most all of the flavors I want now, so I will be weeding out the chaff. My recent BCV order was mainly staples in larger bottles (30ml). I am really enjoying making up my own mixes the past couple of weeks. I did get a couple of floral flavors to play around with (Cherry Blossom and Honeysuckle). I am having a blast!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ain't got much mixing done lately, but have got a couple recipes into the final touchups parts, they're secrets :devil:

Here's the current version of the floral cream soda if ya wanna try it so far:

.5% FA fresh cream
2% FA mad fruit
1% TFA dragon fruit
3% Cap VBIC
.25% FA rose
.5% Cap hibiscus
1% TFA vanilla swirl

Give that a few days and it's what I've been vaping on for the last couple days. Will probably change a couple things next time like reducing the rose and changing the VBIC for something.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's everyone's favorite strawberry candy recipe?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

1% TFA gummy candy
2% FA juicy strawberry
1.5% RF Pink Candy
1% TFA dragonfruit

I originally found that somewhere on reddit, not sure where, full credit to the owner.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1% TFA gummy candy
2% FA juicy strawberry
1.5% RF Pink Candy
1% TFA dragonfruit

I originally found that somewhere on reddit, not sure where, full credit to the owner.
I'll make it but I couldn't taste juicy strawberry when I did a single flavor test.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Currently, 3% INW Shisha Strawberry; 3% CSL Rainbow Candy; 1% FA Marshmallow

It ain't nothing fancy, but it's tasty.

Edit: I've also used 3% FA Strawberry in place of the Shisha Strawberry & it was good, as well. I just prefer the Shisha.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently, 3% INW Shisha Strawberry; 3% CSL Rainbow Candy; 1% FA Marshmallow

It ain't nothing fancy, but it's tasty.

Edit: I've also used 3% FA Strawberry in place of the Shisha Strawberry & it was good, as well. I just prefer the Shisha.
I have not tried any of the CAP SL flavors. I have more than enough other flavors for the next 2 years :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone mixing today? I'm in the mood for a strawberry or green apple. Nice fruity vape with no up front cream notes.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
M
Anyone mixing today? I'm in the mood for a strawberry or green apple. Nice fruity vape with no up front cream notes.

Mixed yesterday - 120 mls of GOC, 60 mls each of Addys custard and Cubchoo custard from elr that’s blueberry. Today I’m changing wicks and coils if needed.

Happy new year!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do you have a good green apple recipe? I received a few samples of tfa green apple

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you have a good green apple recipe? I received a few samples of tfa green apple
Search for green apple flavorburst in the recipes forum. If I remember correctly, someone used tfa green apple instead of the the FW

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor