Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Looks like River Supply (fmly Nicotine River) is having a Saint Patty's Day of 25% off their nicotine through Friday. No coupon code required, doesn't apply to bulk sizes though (highest is liter).

Unfortunately, when I was about to check out, I got hit with the California Sin Tax (an extra $113 for the 8 liters in my cart). This is on top of sales tax, which was close to $30.

I'm now looking at LNW as they don't seem to collect either tax. Does anyone know of a coupon code for them that works? Any other options I should look at for 2 gallons or 8 liters of 100mg/ml in the mid $300 range?
LNW isn't currently allowing discount codes. Betting they won't before the shipping ban.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue should the sweet coconut in your Butter Cookies recipes be one drop in a 30ml (0.06%) or one drop in a 60ml (0.03%) or should it really be 0.4%? Just wondering, I've never seen you use 0.04% before.

It's 0.40% :) not .04%
for 30ml bottle sizes:

1 drop .02g .06%
3 drops .06g .12%
6 drops .12g .4%
9 drops .18g .6%
12 drops .24g .9%
15 drops .30g 1%
18 drops .36g 1.2%
21 drops .42g 1.4%
24 drops .48g 1.6%

link to my drop chart: https://flvfan.com/smokys-drop-chart-for-a-30ml-bottle/

Hope that helps! :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The lack of new Wonder Flavors is making me anxious hahaha. I woke up this morning and checked BCF before I even got coffee
I got up at 3:30am for work.....checked while making my matcha. Checked every hour since. I’m guessing a Monday or Tuesday drop.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just checked and yeah, it doesn't work. I took @nadalama 's advice and used my loyalty points. I haven't been shopping there very long but racked up $15. I bought a couple liters of 100mg, which will probably be my last.

You are lucky.. I don't get those anymore either.. :(
Last time I remember seeing rewards points at lnw was around Christmas

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't even try. I got the sample pack and some extra salted caramel for now. I was trying to get my order in before all the sample packs were gone
Hell, ya. I was just starting my therapy session and happened to refresh the page. Bam! They were there. Haven’t typed so fast in all my life. While talking to my therapist. Lol.

I am so stoked for that salted caramel and cookie dough.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'd like to ask a question of the mixers' group, if I may.

Most of you probably know I haven't mixed much in a while. Then recently I ran across ejuiceoverstock.com, where I've bought a bunch of juice now that was probably cheaper than I can mix it myself. I have some Kilo flavors, some V'Nilla, some Naked, and a couple of other brands. The stuff I've bought could last me a year.

Most of them that I've tried are ok. But they taste really light. I just filled an Engine Nano with Kilo White Cinnamon Roll, and it's good, but it's sooo delicate. I know if I mixed a cinnamon roll myself, it would be a lot more "obvious" than this.

Do you mix light like this? I'm curious now - I don't recall the juices I vaped before I started mixing being this light, but maybe it was just the flavors I chose. Back then I vaped a lot of cinnamon, fennel, grape, and an Ecto Cooler flavor I loved from Mt. Baker Vapor. None of it was subtle.

One of the flavors I bought that wasn't cheap, that I would love to be able to clone, is Met4's Golden Ticket. Stuff is seriously yummy.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Most of you probably know I haven't mixed much in a while. Then recently I ran across ejuiceoverstock.com, where I've bought a bunch of juice now that was probably cheaper than I can mix it myself. I have some Kilo flavors, some V'Nilla, some Naked, and a couple of other brands. The stuff I've bought could last me a year.

Most of them that I've tried are ok. But they taste really light. I just filled an Engine Nano with Kilo White Cinnamon Roll, and it's good, but it's sooo delicate. I know if I mixed a cinnamon roll myself, it would be a lot more "obvious" than this.

Do you mix light like this? I'm curious now - I don't recall the juices I vaped before I started mixing being this light, but maybe it was just the flavors I chose. Back then I vaped a lot of cinnamon, fennel, grape, and an Ecto Cooler flavor I loved from Mt. Baker Vapor. None of it was subtle.

One of the flavors I bought that wasn't cheap, that I would love to be able to clone, is Met4's Golden Ticket. Stuff is seriously yummy.
Last week I ordered a few bottles of Heisenberg, spent two years trying to clone it and never came close. Also got 3 of Monster juices since the always got decent reviews, ultra meh....fruit monster I barely tasted, fixed with ws-23 and VSO Sweet. Butterscotch Custard was dry, VSO Sweet and VSO RUM...fixed. Banana was unvaporable... get to that later...A few weeks ago I picked up some Kilo on clearance, cinnnamon roll and Ice cream sandwich...super meh...don't know if they will be worth the effort. :giggle:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I remember most commercial juices (it's been a while now) being far too in your face rather than subtle. I have heard of the golden ticket juice but never had it myself, what's the flavor profile?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I remember most commercial juices (it's been a while now) being far too in your face rather than subtle. I have heard of the golden ticket juice but never had it myself, what's the flavor profile?

It's chocolate milk. Simple as can be, but the chocolate to me is the best I've tasted in a vape.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last week I ordered a few bottles of Heisenberg, spent two years trying to clone it and never came close. Also got 3 of Monster juices since the always got decent reviews, ultra meh....fruit monster I barely tasted, fixed with ws-23 and VSO Sweet. Butterscotch Custard was dry, VSO Sweet and VSO RUM...fixed. Banana was unvaporable... get to that later...A few weeks ago I picked up some Kilo on clearance, cinnnamon roll and Ice cream sandwich...super meh...don't know if they will be worth the effort. :giggle:

LOL! Sounds like it's not just me, then. Maybe they're going super low on flavorings to save on product cost.

VU Sponsors