nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No, I've heard too many bad reviews about it to even try it (and yours goes on that list)...I do mix Vurve's Dreamsicle v.Perfected quite a bit, but he uses a combination of TFA orange cream and vanilla bean ice cream with Caps sweet tangerine to get that orange creamsicle taste, and that works quite well.
You could go with the sweetener, or you could add flavors you know to carry sweetness, like FA vienna cream and orange, maybe some FA marshmallow. But if you were going to do that, you could just mix with the supporting flavors and skip the Cap creamsicle.

I finally got back to this Cap OC. Decided to add 1.5% Cotton Candy, 3% Cap Sugar Cookie, and 2% FA Vienna Cream to make an Orange Cream Cookie out of the otherwise-wasted tester. STILL don't get enough orange, don't get enough sweetness. Again I'm going to leave it for a few days and see what happens. I do know that if I ever mix this up again I will cut this OC down to about 5% or less and boost it with, probably, a tiny amount of FW blood orange.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
iPhone 6 Plus..they want $99 Plus tax to install a new charge port

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M73IHVK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hD75AbGNRBJJQ
IPhones are fairly easy to fix, I've switched out screens, batteries, charging ports and even the whole motherboard (logic). Used to be Samsung's that were easy to fix but they're a little harder now. Probably the new iPhones as well with the glass back.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I'm gonna try this Ruby Chocolate. Here's what I came up with so far. Any suggestions before I mix it up?

Ruby Chocolate Cheesecake :

2.00% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
7.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
4.00% Ruby chocolate (TPA)
4.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 17%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/kKah

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I'm gonna try this Ruby Chocolate. Here's what I came up with so far. Any suggestions before I mix it up?

Ruby Chocolate Cheesecake :

2.00% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
7.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
4.00% Ruby chocolate (TPA)
4.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 17%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/kKah
My one experiment with ruby Chocolate was that it faded after a month or so. Not terribly, but still a little. I had something like this in mind to try again.....I also didn’t use it at 4%....I think I used it at 2.5% which may not have been high enough. I’ll mix this up and see what happens this time. Thanks, Chef!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I could EVER S&V Bronuts. I know Wayne says it's ok, but I find that it's horrible unless I steep it 2-4 weeks then it's actually pretty good.
Yep, it gets better after a few weeks. I've gone through alot of it. Big batches was the way to go for me so they could age. I haven't had any in a few months. Ive been an a big fruity kick.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's the deal with FW Unicorn Vomit? There's barely anything about it on ELR. But it has like 89 reviews at ECX (4 stars overall.) Have any of you peeps tried it out? I'm wondering what any of you tasted from it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was rolling listening to that guy. The vid was from 2015. He doesn't explain pricing or anything. Its like he just paid both companies X amount of dollars not knowing what sizes they'd send lol.

After I watched that video, I could not resist the temptation to go to TFA and FW websites to check out the offerings and pricing. Looks like TFA's flavors go for $3.25, no matter what flavor, for 15ml. FW's are priced by the flavor, ranging from about $5.50 to about $8.00 for 4 oz. 4 oz would be, what, just over 100ml? Roughly 28 ml to an ounce? Not apples to apples, I know, but roughly.

It isn't like you could order from either one and not know what you're going to get for the price you pay. But for sure he had an opinion. Guess everyone's entitled to one. His review was surely entertaining.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a a 30ml Peanut Butter Cookie with the help of @Just Frank gonna scale it and do a 120ml asap excellent S&V

TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar cookie 4%
Marshmellow 1%

I also mixed up a 30ml of Fuji Apple at 4% I haven't tried it yet.
Holy shit dude, this is good! I get mostly peanut butter, but I get cookie taste on my tounge afterward. Caps Sugar Cookie usually needs a steep. So I cant wait to see what this does down the road. But the consensus is, if its good to start, it usually only gets better.

I'm thinking the A/P in the sugar cookie is really helping out the peanut butter taste here.

I used 1% Capella Marshmallow.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up a a 30ml Peanut Butter Cookie with the help of @Just Frank gonna scale it and do a 120ml asap excellent S&V

TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar cookie 4%
Marshmellow 1%

I also mixed up a 30ml of Fuji Apple at 4% I haven't tried it yet.
Now I gotta try it....looking for a good peanut butter cookie recipe. Thanks!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fuji Apple is awesome! Here's a recipe (not mine) that I shared a while ago. It's so good that it deserves a repost.

What The Fuji?!

2.50% Bano (Banana) (FA)
1.50% Caramel (FA)
2.50% Cream Fresh (FA)
3.50% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.25% Honey (FA)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
1.50% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 12.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/25LE

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried the fuji apple today. Pleasantly suprised. I've tried two apple ejuices bought commercially and they were harsh and not too tasty at all. I thought I was done with apple all together. Ripping this fuji apple in a RDA and it's smooth and tasty. Fuck yea!

Fuji goes well with many flavors. Here's one of my all time favorites that I found somewhere. The percentages are very low but it works. This is one of the recipes I can vape 2-3 days straight.

Fookiberry by Mr. Burgundy of Toasted fame.

Fuji 1%
Kiwi (FA) 2%
Marshamallow (FA) .5%
Strawberry Shisha (INW) 1.5%
I add Super Sweet (CAP) .3%

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuji Apple is awesome! Here's a recipe (not mine) that I shared a while ago. It's so good that it deserves a repost.

What The Fuji?!

2.50% Bano (Banana) (FA)
1.50% Caramel (FA)
2.50% Cream Fresh (FA)
3.50% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.25% Honey (FA)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
1.50% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 12.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/25LE

Adapted and waiting to be mixed. Thanks.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuji goes well with many flavors. Here's one of my all time favorites that I found somewhere. The percentages are very low but it works. This is one of the recipes I can vape 2-3 days straight.

Fuji 1%
Kiwi (FA) 2%
Marshamallow (FA) .5%

Would CAP or FW Kiwi work? there's also TFA double kiwi..these are the ones available to me @ dashvapes.com

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would CAP or FW Kiwi work? there's also TFA double kiwi..these are the ones available to me @ dashvapes.com

I'm sure they will. The trick is getting the percentage right. FA flavors tend to be a bit stronger than TFA, CAP and FW. Go to ELR and look up Kiwi in the flavor list. Then look at the entries for each one and see what people are mixing it at. It'll give you an idea of the strength then give it a shot and see how it tastes.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got my flavors in for this. Anyone tried it?
9b936bb738b9a34c4c64b8a45ebb7d36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Fuji 1%
Kiwi (FA) 2%
Marshamallow (FA) .5%
I love Fookiberry.....<3

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey peeps, I'm craving something different. What are your go to recipes when you're tired of thick creamy stuff? Something fruity and sweet.

That happens? Lol! Check out Misty(enyawreklaw)....bright and fruity. Fookiberry(above a couple of posts) is also good.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey peeps, I'm craving something different. What are your go to recipes when you're tired of thick creamy stuff? Something fruity and sweet.

Usually something like this:
1% FA pear
4% TFA dragonfruit
1.25% FA raspberry
2% FA forest fruit
I call it Placeholder

Actually just mixed that up again last night, dragonfruit and raspberry is just so good :xD:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last night I mixed up some FA Joker w/VT butter base (0.5%). I hope this shit improves. The FA Joker reminds me of very early trials of diy in 2010. I can't put my finger on the chemical taste but it's there.
Play-Doh. Tastes like so many glazed donut flavors from other vendors, at least it does to me. Steeping fades it some, but it's still there. I waited a month and still didn't taste cannoli, so it'll likely end up in the giveaway pile.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Play-Doh. Tastes like so many glazed donut flavors from other vendors, at least it does to me. Steeping fades it some, but it's still there. I waited a month and still didn't taste cannoli, so it'll likely end up in the giveaway pile.
I didn't taste play dough but maybe that is the flavor :) I took a gamble and probably lost. Off to mix some Flavorah blueberry muffin...with some other boosters.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I just made 30ML of Grack Juice with alternate flavors. It's a different variation Philosophucker recommended.

I made a 10ML batch of Matty V's Peanut Butter Cookie bumped up to 6 with 1.5 Caps Marshmallow. The first one is D-light-ful. Ive been vaping nothing but fruit mixes recently. So this is a pleasant surprise.

10ML of FW Blood Orange/Ruby Red 5:5

Testers of Cap Lemon Lime, and FA Zeppola. Zep was in my very first order about a year ago. I haven't used it much and forgot how it tastes really, by itself.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just mixed TFA Dragonfruit as a single flavor at 5% & it is fantastic. Sweet but not overly so, no harshness just smooth, & not an overpowering flavor.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors