nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, I thought I was being weird thinking about saline for saltiness. Thanks! But I’ll try FLV’s Beer Nuts beforehand. ;p

I read something about it ages ago, but I'm not entirely comfortable with doing it. While I'd like to have the taste of salt in some of my mixes, I keep thinking about salt on metal coils, salt in my lungs; like I say, I'm just not 100% convinced that it's a good idea. Just something to think about.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I read something about it ages ago, but I'm not entirely comfortable with doing it. While I'd like to have the taste of salt in some of my mixes, I keep thinking about salt on metal coils, salt in my lungs; like I say, I'm just not 100% convinced that it's a good idea. Just something to think about.

Beer nuts is safer than saline.. it's just a flavor.. I found 1-2 drops in 30ml does enough for the salty aspect for me.
Your results might vary.. but eh.. whatever works for you is good for me.. :D:treedrag:

Now to tinker with some... pink guava... hmm.. wonder if you can toast a guava with cinnamon and sugar?? :coffee2:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
IMO I would think a Staff Member would have faster response and the ability to know which other staff is online at the present time.

you could just look at what staff is online in the who's online area.. since we are all sniping today :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Frosted Chocolate Chip Cake
View attachment 151256
used the powdered sugar trick from
@nadalama and stacked some cakes together here. It is great after like 5 days, but if you can let it go longer, it gets a bit better. After about a week it is fantastic.

Do you pick up on an enhanced crust note from the powdered sugar? I've used it in several cake mixes and it seems pretty reliable to me.

I'm really enjoying your Frosted Lemon Cake. Vaped almost an entire tank of it yesterday, which is a lot for me, for a single flavor!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you pick up on an enhanced crust note from the powdered sugar? I've used it in several cake mixes and it seems pretty reliable to me.

I'm really enjoying your Frosted Lemon Cake. Vaped almost an entire tank of it yesterday, which is a lot for me, for a single flavor!
Oh awesome! I forgot about that one. I have a bottle of it somewhere. I do get a much more cakey flavor from adding that. I guess an enhanced crust note would be a good way to describe it. Like the outer layer of cake that is browned a bit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

You’re right. I hadn’t thought about the inhalation part (doh), as well as the metal part. Thanks!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Smoky. Can the Beer Nuts only go with a peanut butter? I see why you said to test single flavors! Thanks.

I put beer nuts in anything.. if you want to try something cool..

1% Cantaloupe
.12% Beer nuts
.6% Sweet cream
.12% Praline

and give it a eh.. 3 day steep... it's gorgeous!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I put beer nuts in anything.. if you want to try something cool..

1% Cantaloupe
.12% Beer nuts
.6% Sweet cream
.12% Praline

and give it a eh.. 3 day steep... it's gorgeous!!

You mix the coolest stuff! I would have to get *every* flavor. I can see that I’m going to have to sign up at ELR. Thanks!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You mix the coolest stuff! I would have to get *every* flavor. I can see that I’m going to have to sign up at ELR. Thanks!

btw, your package is heading your way... :p
Yeps and do that.. as the Christmas contest will be either on the elr site on in the group on fb.. as well as my page/group.. not sure yet where the 2 will go.. but soon!!! :bliss::giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
btw, your package is heading your way... :p

Yay! I’ve been vaping Mint Eucalyptus for hours on end now. But it did help to kill my migraine, I think. I think it got stronger, if that’s possible!
So I’m ready for something yummy. The hard part will be letting it steep!

I really appreciate it, Smoky. :hug::hug:

Edit: Is that your webpage or on ELR?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yay! I’ve been vaping Mint Eucalyptus for hours on end now. But it did help to kill my migraine, I think. I think it got stronger, if that’s possible!
So I’m ready for something yummy. The hard part will be letting it steep!

I really appreciate it, Smoky. :hug::hug:

Edit: Is that your webpage or on ELR?

FB page: flvfan
FB group: Group

Then there is the ELR forum :D

will pop tracking in pm so I dont forget it.. 2 days you will have yummies!!! :cheers::bingo:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stole a little bit from a recipe @Mykreign showed me that used Wine Champagne and it turned out better than I thought it would when I thought it up...
d6b41d57634d4b2e880572492b1b5200.png

There’s no fighting amongst the ingredients, so, it just gives a good melded flavor.

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

MichelleTearsofCrimson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I guess I come at that at a different way we used to give saline breathing treatments in the hospital so saline isn't a worry for me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I guess I come at that at a different way we used to give saline breathing treatments in the hospital so saline isn't a worry for me.

Well that kinda makes a difference! Good to know that saline isn't harmful to lung tissue, I didn't know and couldn't find what I'd consider a reputable source to answer the question. Stainless steel wire I suppose answers my other concern, so a few drops of saline might be worth a try. Thank you!

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that kinda makes a difference! Good to know that saline isn't harmful to lung tissue, I didn't know and couldn't find what I'd consider a reputable source to answer the question. Stainless steel wire I suppose answers my other concern, so a few drops of saline might be worth a try. Thank you!
Interested to see where this goes, keep us posted.

VU Sponsors