Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't used FW hazelnut in a while (before mostly for coffee and/or chocolate) Any ideas?
Or even with coffee and/or chocolate... with other added flavors.
I used to use it in a banana nut mix. I was trying to recreate a juice I liked made by OM Vapor, never succeeded, but adding hazelnut to it was good. No longer have my notes on that recipe though.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I haven't used FW hazelnut in a while (before mostly for coffee and/or chocolate) Any ideas?
Or even with coffee and/or chocolate... with other added flavors.
There's a commercial liquid that I like by Vapetasia called Royalty Two which is described as hazelnut, tobacco, and cream.

I've tried a number of testers and haven't gotten too close but did come up with something that could scratch the itch if I couldn't get the og anymore.
I'm not done trying but have been distracted by other ideas for a while now.

I use RY4 Double, FW or TPA Hazelnut, and a couple/few creams - that is the tough part to get for me.

Nobility Too TPA RY4 V3.0

0.50% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
3.00% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
4.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
2.00% Hazelnut (TPA)
5.00% RY4 Double (TPA)
0.50% Super Sweet (Purilum)

This is my attempt that is the itch scratcher.
I'm not sure if the AP is really necessary.
The creams aren't right for the original but aren't bad at all so you could go with any of your faves.
RY4D could probably be 4%, FW Hazelnut at 1.5 - 2.0 would be fine. My first attempts were using FW.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's a commercial liquid that I like by Vapetasia called Royalty Two which is described as hazelnut, tobacco, and cream.
Sounds good but both tobacco flavors I use already have a "nutty" note. I tend to make a RY4 anyway but you also gave me an idea... haven't tried adding cream to my mix. Thank you.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to mix one of my new recipes (my own creation) I once asked (here on UV) what can I mix with licorice... someone said lemon. I liked it and then got and idea (from cough drops) Think Halls (lemon) and Fisherman's friend (licorice)... both have menthol (that I haven't tried) so I used buttermint instead. Also added FW marshmallow to smooth it out (besides, some say it has a licorice note they don't like... but fits right into this recipe) I didn't write down the % I used before so will be starting from "scratch" again.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now I have another idea for hazelnut... with coffee and vanilla (yes, I have done this before with a strong coffee flavor but this time it's VT coffee liquor)
Now I'm trying to decide which recipe to do... chocolate banana or coffee vanilla. Easy solution... make them both. It will be face off between the two, with a transition (in the same pod) between them (I have discovered great combos this way before)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I have another idea for hazelnut... with coffee and vanilla (yes, I have done this before with a strong coffee flavor but this time it's VT coffee liquor)
Now I'm trying to decide which recipe to do... chocolate banana or coffee vanilla. Easy solution... make them both. It will be face off between the two, with a transition (in the same pod) between them (I have discovered great combos this way before)
Coffee Vanilla Hazelnut sounds great! Have fun!

VU Sponsors