The Flavor Apprentice – Flavor Reviews, Percentages, and Notes

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a PDF I put together for anyone needing a TFA list of flavors. It is not my own, just formatted by me for easy reference. Includes links to the original posters' information.

Click Here for the PDF File.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried to like your post. That is nice to have. I love making juice. Some like to buy ready made. Thanks, another tool for a longer life.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My computer fell off it's perch, I thought I lost this post. Make More Windows Products Uncle Billy, making them work makes me lots of Money. :cool:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, I'll fix it when I get home tonight.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@SailCat All better. I must have revised it and uploaded it, and WordPress put it into a different directory (based on date of upload).

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anytime :) Like I said above, it is not my own work, just formatted by me for easy reference.

Last edited:

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nice reference to have! I've been wondering about a couple of their flavors, mainly banana and blueberry. Looks like I'll order them plus a few more'
The starting base % is especially useful.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My only TFA flavor I have is Hibiscus, and it even isn't listed. I'm using 19% to get the flavor I used to get when drinking Hibiscus tea, which was made of the flowers only. It's an awesome fruity flavor. And I love it so much, that the juice is one of my ADVs.

VU Sponsors