Become a Patron!

The Good Old Times

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Who Remembers Watching This Show?''Who Remembers Watching This Show?'
I remember seeing the doggie, but not the people :huh:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who remembers these two? Or rather the two men depicted in this cartoon, who incidentally were also behind the creation of the fictional Frank Bartles and Ed Jaymes thus becoming dominant in the wine cooler market. I'm pretty sure their winery also made Thunderbird and Boone's Farm, and I know they had a Brandy line as well.
1717264506459.jpeg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text

This Day In TV History Nov 19 1959 - "Rocky & His Friends" debuts on ABC
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (commonly referred to as simply Rocky and Bullwinkle) is an American animated television series that originally aired from November 19, 1959, to June 27, 1964, on the ABC and NBC television networks.
The current blanket title was imposed for home video releases more than 40 years after the series originally aired and was never used when the show was televised; television airings of the show were broadcast under the titles of Rocky and His Friends from 1959 to 1961 (and again in Canada in 1963), The Bullwinkle Show from 1961 to 1964, and The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (or The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle) in syndication.

VU Sponsors