Become a Patron!

The happy fun shipping time that efuntop has

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got at the website from a reviewer at youtube and decided to check it out then i order a tank a ijoycombo tank and said what the heck lets give it a try and use vapor dna for the rba base my other stuff. Did the order on nov28 24 hour shipping num. Yay dic.2 my tank got to preshipment beautiful. Dic.5 got my rba from vapordna and almost forgot the two orders have a 24hours difference.10 went by still nothing.Dic.13 i decided to email them and got [oh were sorry is Christmas were busy all that stuff please be patient .Today dic.still preship what a big let down.Learn my lesson never again.

rsimpson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, hate to hear you had issues with them. My experience has been a little different, I ordered from them on December 2nd, my item was a preorder so nothing happened until it finally shipped on the 8th. Tracking just updated on Wednesday and it is on track to be delivered on Monday the 19th. Considering this is my first order with them I would say it has been one of the better experiences I've had with a Chinese retailer.

One trick I have learned after similar experiences as yours with some other Chinese sellers is to contact them a couple of days after you order if the order status doesn't change on their site. I've found this can sometimes kick things into gear.

Hope you get your stuff son.

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the thing rsimpson all was well until dic.2 still to this days the track hasn't updated yet but i got in contact with the vendor his name is cavan in case the situation happens to you and told me to wait a few days so fingers cross.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
that sucks OP. i've used them once and had no issues. matter of fact i placed orders with them, gearbest, and fastech all the same time and the efuntop showed up first. I ordered on 11-25 (black friday) and it arrived 12-6

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that sucks OP. i've used them once and had no issues. matter of fact i placed orders with them, gearbest, and fastech all the same time and the efuntop showed up first. I ordered on 11-25 (black friday) and it arrived 12-6
Of those three, I get more communication from efun.
They email me on a regular basis letting me know one item or another is on back order and ask if it'd be ok to split the shipment at their expense.
Naturally I always say yes.
No matter how you look at it, it is still the slow boat from deep waters but they are the fastest of the three, at least for me.

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's great guys but i had the short straw it seems and I'm from puerto rico so is more hassle.But like i said earlier finger cross until it gets here

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have an open order from fasttech that I placed on October 31st that just today hit the states so I should see it within about a week waiting on customs.
Sometimes, it just takes a while.
If you are in a hurry, order from someone closer to you.
It'll probably cost more but you'll get it faster.
If you're not in a rush, order from whomever has the lowest over all price.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
No offense but you're ordering from China, expect at least 30 days or so to make it to you :p

That's the trade you make for ordering so far away, cheaper price but more time...

I've had orders take 2 months...

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Normaly i use vapordna but they were out of stock and i got a little desperate and went for it. But now i have to wait learn my lesson tho. Decided to give this company a try and it was way less.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Normaly i use vapordna but they were out of stock and i got a little desperate and went for it. But now i have to wait learn my lesson tho. Decided to give this company a try and it was way less.
There is an old saying
Fast
Cheap
Good
Pick 2 of them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No offense but you're ordering from China, expect at least 30 days or so to make it to you :p

That's the trade you make for ordering so far away, cheaper price but more time...

I've had orders take 2 months...
There is an old saying
Fast
Cheap
Good
Pick 2 of them

Sir Richard i have done business with them a couple of time it takes 5 days from them stuff is legit and they always send me a unicorn 60ml with my order so is a win win thanks for the advice tho.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sir Richard i have done business with them a couple of time it takes 5 days from them stuff is legit and they always send me a unicorn 60ml with my order so is a win win thanks for the advice tho.
So they are fast and good but not cheap hence pick 2 ;)

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Felt deeply sorry about @Jon469 's order .
From Nov to Dec , they are the busy order season and huge orders dispacthed from China. Though we shipped your order in 24hours however it is unfotuenately meets the crowed .
We have talked issue and offer solution few days ago and I left my email address to you , then I got your email Today (21th Dec) .
We are always be here , by responsible for your order problem , but there is a time difference bettwen us , i hope we can get a little understand that we cannot response at immediately but we promise that we will reply the first time when we see that .
About your order , I 've also PM you about the solution , please check it , thank you !
Xmas & new year is coming , hope all you have a great xmas and new year !

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The 17track says"STAMFORD, CT 06910, Arrived at USPS Facility, Your item arrived at our USPS facility in STAMFORD, CT 06910 on December 21, 2016 at 6:20 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."
Sorry for busy season shipping , a little slow than 7-25 working days .

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i saw it i will email you if anything goes wrong or if i receive the tank thanks for keeping me posted.

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@Jon469 , Congrats , you got the package on 24th Dec , it is really a nice and happy thing ! Happy new year !

Jon469

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i got it a little late but got it thanks mr cavan happy new year to you too

VU Sponsors