Become a Patron!

The Lenovo Legion Tower 7i RTX 4080 SUPER Gaming PC Is Down to $2319 This Weekend Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
For this weekend, Lenovo is dropping the price of its Lenovo Legion Tower 7i Gen 8 RTX 4080 SUPER gaming PC to only $2318.39 after coupon code "WEEKENDXTRA". This is a great deal especially considering the fact that it's also equipped with an unlocked 14th gen i9 processor with upgraded liquid cooling and generous amounts of RAM and SSD storage.

Lenovo Legion 7i Gen 8 RTX 4080 SUPER PC for $2318.39​

The Lenovo Legion Tower 7i Gen 8 is equipped with an Intel Core i9-14900KF CPU, GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER GPU, 32GB of DDR5-5200MHz RAM, and a 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD. The unlocked 14th gen Intel Core i9-14900KF Raptor Lake "Refresh" CPU boasts a max Turbo clock of 6GHz with 24 cores, 32 threads, and a 36MB cache. This is one of the most powerful consumer CPUs on the market right now. The CPU is cooled by a 360mm all-in-one liquid cooler that's better than most DIY enthusiast setups. There are an additional 120mm system fans to maintain proper ambient temps, both for the CPU and the rest of the components.

The new GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER offers you more than enough horsepower to handle any game in 4K at high framerates, even with max settings and ray tracing enabled. It's 5%-10% faster in performance than the RTX 4080 thanks to its higher base clock speed, higher CUDA core count, and higher memory bandwidth. It trades blows with AMD's most powerful GPU, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX, but the RTX 4080 SUPER pulls ahead in ray tracing performance and in any game where DLSS 3.0 is supported. Check out our RTX 4080 SUPER review for benchmarks and a deeper dive into its upgrades over the RTX 4080.

Why Choose Lenovo?​

Lenovo Legion gaming PCs and laptops generally feature better and more rugged build quality than what you'd find from most other prebuilt PCs. People like the fact that Lenovo does not use many proprietary components in their rigs, so the PCs are much easier to upgrade with easiy obtainable, off-the-shelf parts. Also, Lenovo's warranty and tech support is more proven and reliable than most boutique builders.

Looking for more options? Check out our picks for best prebuilt gaming PCs of 2024.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors