Become a Patron!

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

'On awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. Under these conditions we can employ our mental faculties with assurance for after all God gave us brains to use. Or thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.'
page 86 fourth ed.

With that thought here are todays Meditations:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

'On awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. Under these conditions we can employ our mental faculties with assurance for after all God gave us brains to use. Or thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.'
page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

You do a great thing putting this up over and over mate. How are things in your state now? Im hoping its getting better covid wise to the numbers I was used to seeing. Our news has gone real quiet on most overseas covid news other than India.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You do a great thing putting this up over and over mate. How are things in your state now? Im hoping its getting better covid wise to the numbers I was used to seeing. Our news has gone real quiet on most overseas covid news other than India.

My state, Texas cases are dropping and we are soon completely removing the mask mandate. How bout you??

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My state, Texas cases are dropping and we are soon completely removing the mask mandate. How bout you??

That's great news for you guys there. We where I am have been mask free for a few months now I think. Though in our town we still need to wear one going to the Drs and the hospital where I visit those in a nursing home section.
Hey was funny today there. They are not all old. Guy today I saw and see is I think 60's but looks in his 50's just has no mobility. I visit those with little or no outside contact. Yeah I know, poor things getting me :giggle:. One had asked if I could get him a red honker horn for his scooter. I found one on ebay and took it in. He said he'll get someone to help him put it on and to listen for it. 20 minutes later watching and having a laugh with guy 1 about a Youtube video we hear "Honk, Honk, Honk" then he's back with a grin from ear to ear saying "the chickies are gonna hear that and chase me all over town!"
We were "yeah to rip it off and hit you with it". He was "nah, they'll love it, im gonna have so many girlfriends". Funny stuff. :giggle:
Stay safe there mate.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's great news for you guys there. We where I am have been mask free for a few months now I think. Though in our town we still need to wear one going to the Drs and the hospital where I visit those in a nursing home section.
Hey was funny today there. They are not all old. Guy today I saw and see is I think 60's but looks in his 50's just has no mobility. I visit those with little or no outside contact. Yeah I know, poor things getting me :giggle:. One had asked if I could get him a red honker horn for his scooter. I found one on ebay and took it in. He said he'll get someone to help him put it on and to listen for it. 20 minutes later watching and having a laugh with guy 1 about a Youtube video we hear "Honk, Honk, Honk" then he's back with a grin from ear to ear saying "the chickies are gonna hear that and chase me all over town!"
We were "yeah to rip it off and hit you with it". He was "nah, they'll love it, im gonna have so many girlfriends". Funny stuff. :giggle:
Stay safe there mate.

Hahahahaha that is amazing!!!

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

Hi Texan. How are things going where you are these days?
Here its the same though where I am we are locked down again even though there are no cases of covid here, the closest is near 200ks away.
Are things getting back to or near normal where you are?
Hope so.
Watched a Clint Eastwood movie tonight which reminded me of where you are for some reason :) High Plains Drifter.
Probably was shot completely elsewhere though.
Anyway. Hope you are all well in your neck of the woods. Stay safe n well mate. 👍

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning ya'll.

page 86 fourth ed.

VU Sponsors