Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

gfdeputy2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never had a bottom leak with the Boreas, The Crown, or the TfV4....... Everything else yes.... Specially the VCMT big leaker from the bottom o-ring

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Me either You said you were or had gotten rid of all your tanks with a bottom o-ring so I offered to take your boreas off your hands & yes I was kidding
I do Love my Boreas

dave61

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to get o-ring accessory pack Ive noticed some o-rings missing in the package

The o-ring on the base between the JVC and base will wear sooner than later and it will leak

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Black Merlin arrived today, love it. So far I dont seem to have any problems with it. Same behavior as the others, no loose AFC and it not tight either. Same for the JC.

I can see the opening for the JC with no problems. I do use very light/ clear liquids.

0036_zpsmhlh0xlu.jpg

Attachments

• 0036.jpg
    0036.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 39

nelsonm64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Black Merlin arrived today, love it. So far I dont seem to have any problems with it. Same behavior as the others, no loose AFC and it not tight either. Same for the JC.

I can see the opening for the JC with no problems. I do use very light/ clear liquids.

0036_zpsmhlh0xlu.jpg
nice! you've made go look for my Paps! I know it's a vape drawer somewhere :) looking good.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe someone can help me out here. I am running my merlin with a fused clapton at .46. I cant seem to go over 37-40w. Even at 35w it is gettting a bit hot on the driptip. I think my wicking is ok. If anyone has any suggestions. I should be getting a better flavor off this build. I get better flavor off of a micro coil.
20160609_220801_resized.jpg 20160609_220812_resized.jpg 20160609_220925_resized.jpg

Last edited:

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe someone can help me out here. I am running my merlin with a fused clapton at .46. I cant seem to go over 37-40w. Even at 35w it is gettting a bit hot on the driptip. I think my wicking is ok. If anyone has any suggestions. I should be getting a better flavor off this build. I get better flavor off of a micro coil.
View attachment 53712 View attachment 53713 View attachment 53714
I would say move the coil up (just below the top of the posts) and inwards a tiny bit. I also have less wick on mine, but yours looks pretty well saturated. I have a very similar build running around 50w without being hot. Did you take out the air restricter?

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would say move the coil up (just below the top of the posts) and inwards a tiny bit. I also have less wick on mine, but yours looks pretty well saturated. I have a very similar build running around 50w without being hot. Did you take out the air restricter?
Giving that a go now. Restrictor is out

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know of any sales on the Merlin? I need to order a SS to go with my black.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
And what would happen if you didn't? People would think you are an asshole?

You sure dodged that bullet. Hero.
I could give a shit if people think I am an asshole. Apparently she thought I was someone in order to do a review for it. Its just she didnt like my response. Talk about coming in 12th inning....14 pages later a response quoting me. Go away

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could give a shit if people think I am an asshole.

That's quite obvious. Go away? lololol Because you said so? I think not.

14 pages later a response quoting me.

I don't check in here every day. I have a life beyond this.

Apparently she thought I was someone in order to do a review for it.

A mistake I doubt many other designers or manufacturers will make in the future.

Last edited:

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I don't check in here every day. I have a life beyond this.
i see that...with your 1300 post count. Youre the one posting on my youtube channel. So even though my comment bothered you enough to respond you went to my channel and populated a field to ask me a ridiculous question that is from 2 weeks ago?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hmmmmm you dont? Appears you do though

Your ability to count and your ability communicate civilly are equally disadvantaged. I've been here since last August. But rest assured, I won't misquote you. Not here, on YouTube or any corrospondence to any others.

Your comment was rude, and inappropiate. You could appoligise, or edit it. Until then, own it and stop whining about people who take exception to it.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just sniveling. A juvenile pissing contest between two keyboard cowboys is how it looks from here. But I may be wrong.

Not at all. This so-called businessman is represented a vape company and going around using that kind of language in an attempt to debase someone who many of us here love.

Then he posts contests to try to sway the opinions of other members onto his side and has actually posted mean things about people from this thread on his contest thread like he is some kind of holy victim.

He's obviously a delusional insecure small dick mental patient.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not at all. This so-called businessman is represented a vape company and going around using that kind of language in an attempt to debase someone who many of us here love.

Then he posts contests to try to sway the opinions of other members onto his side and has actually posted mean things about people from this thread on his contest thread like he is some kind of holy victim.

All they've done is muddied up this thread. And for what? It doesn't good to argue with an idiot. You can never bring them up to your level so you always have to stoop to theirs.

I don't agree with the guy bashing a company that many love. He should be banned imho but that doesn't happen here very often. Heads nothing to this forum and never will. I just hate seeing Roxy and her new baby get muddied in these waters. There's a are you mad bro section and that's where this bullshit should be posted. That way people that want to read about the Merlin can and not have to wade through bullshit waters. The mods are busy so they can't move all of the posts. That sucks for the rest of us.

P.S. I forgot about the ignore feature. Hey that cleared up a lot using it. Lmao

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sounds like a cry for help. This person may not know why they lash out at others when they feel threatened but that is a very base instinct.

I recommend we try to help this person, be it teaching him how tanks work or the basics of electronics theory. That way he won't make the same mistake that started this fiasco in the first place again.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a cry for help. This person may not know why they lash out at others when they feel threatened but that is a very base instinct.

I recommend we try to help this person, be it teaching him how tanks work or the basics of electronics theory. That way he won't make the same mistake that started this fiasco in the first place again.

You are a wise man Boden - you have my support and backing on this project

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
people dont know when to shut up. I tried to walk away but they kept on going. Now her being the cunt she was in that last response I have to respond. Assuming shit yet again
Actually Roxy is awesome and has many friends as can be seen from the exodus from ECF over the shit you started over there (yes dick head, we know your the one who got Roxy booted from ECF)
You on the other hand are a complete piece of fucked up shit that really dont have a single reason to be here other than your uncontrollable desire to stir shit with people like Roxy who you know are far superior than you can ever hope to be.

Now be off troll.

VU Sponsors