Become a Patron!

The New Scam - Negative for Covid? Why then it MUST be EVALI - ... Vaping hospitalizations increase

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/a...e-take-away-from-necessary-covid-19-resources

What the fuck is "symptoms of vaping" supposed to mean?
My symptoms were not smoking anymore.

upload_2020-5-5_13-26-42.png

Alternate Theory (aka the common sense reason): FALSE NEGATIVE on Covid-19 test
Alternate Theory #2 (aka the common sense reason #2) Assholes are broke and using 80% honey cut in street carts again.

Neither of the above two theory's lead to "Quit Vaping" because this spack fucker doesn't even know what he's talking about.

"Know Your Dealer" maybe but this doesn't have a damn thing to do with the act of vaping itself.
and it has ZERO to do with nicotine eliquid.

This whole story would be like a mechanic saying
"The 1978 Chevy Chevette was a total piece of shit so you need to quit riding motorcycles right away"

Oh Surprise surprise, Spack is a pediatrician
They don't give a shit about people after they turn 18 so this all makes sense.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/lawrence-spack-986059

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah crap.
but no reason to assume that we will not have more problems from people vaping vitamin E laced THC.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't tell doctors or nurses that I vape. I just don't see how that information could do them or me any good. In fact, I see many ways that it could erroneously bite me in the ass.

Am I wrong?
I do not tell them either.
Hell they still have me listed as smoker when I told them I quit almost 5.5 years ago.
But since I am on medicare now it makes no difference to me.
I do need them to change my PCP though as I have not been able to see him since he went into state politics around 7 years ago.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't tell doctors or nurses that I vape. I just don't see how that information could do them or me any good. In fact, I see many ways that it could erroneously bite me in the ass.

Am I wrong?

I don't either unless asked - lesson learned when I first started vaping years ago - though that doctor did eventually turn around as numerous maladies I was suffering from miraculously disappeared and all my numbers when into the healthy range

Shit, since then, I have ditched doctors all together and gone the food as medicine route and only been to the doctor after spraining my ankle just to make sure nothing broke

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not tell them either.
Hell they still have me listed as smoker when I told them I quit almost 5.5 years ago.

Many years ago I told a doctor that I USED TO smoke weed. They put me down as a opioid addict. I told them to change it and they said they would, but it was on my record the next time I went in to see him. I never went back.
Thankfully this was before the recent digitizing of medical records into a national database.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To find out the TRUE relationship between Covid-19 and vaping, navigate to 11:20 in the podcast,

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/a...e-take-away-from-necessary-covid-19-resources

What the fuck is "symptoms of vaping" supposed to mean?
My symptoms were not smoking anymore.

View attachment 160238

Alternate Theory (aka the common sense reason): FALSE NEGATIVE on Covid-19 test
Alternate Theory #2 (aka the common sense reason #2) Assholes are broke and using 80% honey cut in street carts again.

Neither of the above two theory's lead to "Quit Vaping" because this spack fucker doesn't even know what he's talking about.

"Know Your Dealer" maybe but this doesn't have a damn thing to do with the act of vaping itself.
and it has ZERO to do with nicotine eliquid.

This whole story would be like a mechanic saying
"The 1978 Chevy Chevette was a total piece of shit so you need to quit riding motorcycles right away"

Oh Surprise surprise, Spack is a pediatrician
They don't give a shit about people after they turn 18 so this all makes sense.

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/lawrence-spack-986059

I was wondering what vape symptoms are too!! And that dickhead doctor...the ramifications of vaping. Spare me!

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't either unless asked - lesson learned when I first started vaping years ago - though that doctor did eventually turn around as numerous maladies I was suffering from miraculously disappeared and all my numbers when into the healthy range

Shit, since then, I have ditched doctors all together and gone the food as medicine route and only been to the doctor after spraining my ankle just to make sure nothing broke

When they ask if I smoke, I tell them I used to.

Doctors/nurses in my area never ask if I vape. But if they did, I would lie and say I don't.

If I were to tell them I vape, they would use that as an excuse to explain something that it doesn't explain. If I were to suffer a heart attack or be admitted for some other health problem, they would blame it on vaping somehow, even indirectly.

Trust me, doctors do this all the time. They do it A LOT with smokers.

If vaping were to give me pneumonia (just an example), then so be it, I have pneumonia. What caused it is not really important. They need to treat the pneumonia and run tests to get information they need to help treat it. The second I say I'm a vaper, it's all about the vape. I guarantee it. And that doesn't help me. Bu tit sure does make their job easier in some ways lol.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The medical professionals are by and large pigeon holers. Everything has to fit in a neat little hole.
It is the way they are trained.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The medical professionals are by and large pigeon holers. Everything has to fit in a neat little hole.
It is the way they are trained.

And they’re not really trained to cure illnesses, imho. They’re trained to prescribe meds, and to treat symptoms. Tell them you vape, and they’ll factor in vaping when they don’t necessarily need to.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And they’re not really trained to cure illnesses, imho. They’re trained to prescribe meds, and to treat symptoms. Tell them you vape, and they’ll factor in vaping when they don’t necessarily need to.
Just need to look for a better medical professional.

VU Sponsors