VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Eclipse Adjustable Airflow Tank by Science of Vaping echoes the hallmark top notch quality expected from Science of Vaping, elevating one of the most groundbreaking coils to a new level!

Made in the USA

Introducing the Eclipse Adjustable Airflow Tank by Science of Vaping, an extremely high quality machined tank that was designed specifically for the industry changing Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm Coils. Machined locally in the United States of America, the Eclipse is milled out of high grade 304 Stainless Steel, coupled with a polished Pyrex Frame that holds from 3 to 3.5 milliliters of liquid. Dual fully adjustable 7mm slotted airholes provide the flexibility to adjust airflow to a precise degree. Included with PEEK insulators, the Eclipse can easily handle the wear and tear that comes with being a marquee, everyday atomizer. The upgraded Brass Pin ensures consistent and high level conductivity, eliminating one of the weak points of the original. The ultimate upgrade to one of the most popular tanks in the market. The Eclipse Adjust Airflow Tank by Science of Vaping.

Product Specifications:

• Machined from 304 Stainless Steel
  • Adjustable Dual 180 Degree Airflow
  • Pyrex Frame
  • Brass 510 Pin
  • PEEK Insulator
  • Utilizes Atlantis or MELO Coils
  • Holds 3 to 3.5 milliliters of liquid

Product Includes:
  • One Eclipse Adjustable Airflow Tank by Science of Vaping
  • One Aspire Atlantis Coil

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE JOE5 TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $69.99
ALL ORDERS GET A FREE 10ML OF MILLENNIUM POTION

VEF4eZ_Xv_8

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll buy it when fasttech clones it. $70 is fucking ridiculous for an orchid. I'm all set with authentic bullshit that is just as good if not better when cloned.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This whole "Made In USA" shit is getting old...Hey, let's design and manufacture a tank while making it cost damn near $100 cause it's Made In USA. So, this company will be making at least a 200+% profit from these while majority of vapers can not afford this tank but the Elitist can...

The Eleaf Melo for $20 or less...if the Top Cap with Glass ever breaks on you, you can buy a replacement for no more than $6.50...I see far more folks investing in the Melo than that $80 tank.

At least Eleaf by iSmoka is being absolutely ethical and they're a Chinese OEM Manufacturer, I have far more respect for them than majority of the so called "Made In USA" Manufacturers who are simply in it for a profit of 200-300+%.

I will continue to buy Chinese for E-Cigs!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is like reverse cloning and it's blowing my mind

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This whole "Made In USA" shit is getting old...Hey, let's design and manufacture a tank while making it cost damn near $100 cause it's Made In USA. So, this company will be making at least a 200+% profit from these while majority of vapers can not afford this tank but the Elitist can...

The Eleaf Melo for $20 or less...if the Top Cap with Glass ever breaks on you, you can buy a replacement for no more than $6.50...I see far more folks investing in the Melo than that $80 tank.

At least Eleaf by iSmoka is being absolutely ethical and they're a Chinese OEM Manufacturer, I have far more respect for them than majority of the so called "Made In USA" Manufacturers who are simply in it for a profit of 200-300+%.

So it's a really expensive Atlantis tank, that uses Atlantis coils, but made in America, but uses mass made Chinese coils.

Yep, I'll buy one (when they get cloned).

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is like reverse cloning and it's blowing my mind
I know right...
So it's a really expensive Atlantis tank, that uses Atlantis coils, but made in America, but uses mass made Chinese coils.

Yep, I'll buy one (when they get cloned).

Lmfao...oh no, not expensive one bit...more like Highway Robbery!
Oh, this tank is Exclusive vs OEM....OEM's will always trump Exclusives/Authentics in sales.

If this manufacturer were to design/make coils, they would cost you roughly $30 for a 5 pack...Made In USA!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just thought of something, I own the Authentic, Made in China, Aspire Nautilus. What the hell do I need an American clone for?

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Of course......My wife let me new MELO tank roll off the kitchen table. The vape band saved the glass tank, but of course, the drip tip busted:mad:. Can you point me in the direction of the replacement top cap that you speak of? I tell ya......MONDAYS SUCK! :eek:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only accepts pre-built Chinese coils....hmmm...no thanks. Also, who cares if it has dual 7mm airflow holes. The chimney is less than 5mm and the channel through the coilhead itself is probably even less that. What a gimmick!

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My bad!......I looked @ the tank again. The tip broke out of it's 510 connector, and didn't want to come out. Needle nose and a good pull, and looks like I'm back in business. I swear, the damn connector looked like it was part of the top cap. Thanks for the help!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only accepts pre-built Chinese coils....hmmm...no thanks. Also, who cares if it has dual 7mm airflow holes. The chimney is less than 5mm and the channel through the coilhead itself is probably even less that. What a gimmick!
Doooode....CLOUDS though!

VU Sponsors