Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. I’m a flavor chaser through and through... my cloud chucking days are over lol.
I’ve got a Haku on the way too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Still waiting on my haku should be here soon.
Then I'll be await the pocket RDA,
but honestly dont know why I'm ordering more couldn't be more happy using Mucliber RDA.
Especially with single Airflow ring gives it a nice slight Restrictiveness that just condenses the Flavours more.
Definitely a great flavour chaser a keeper,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Decided to put the squonk pin in it

6roxnV9.jpg
Sweet!

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Therion BF arrived Friday, love it but not impressed with the battery life
Yes, the battery life is not very good but the device is so awesome!
I've just became into the habit of replacing the battery whenever I refill the bottle. :)
I like mine so much that I'm considering selling my 166 to buy another one :)

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Therion BF arrived Friday, love it but not impressed with the battery life
Same here - but I've adjusted the coil(s) I use with it. I've gone with a single coil option without too much mass and the battery life has more than doubled with this new setup. This is the Flave RDA, but the other RDA I like is the Pulse 24 with a single coil in it. The Pulse 24 is pretty much specifically made for squonking - it has a very small capacity in the juice well, which makes it kind of frustrating to use it as a standard dripper.

Here's a pic of the Flave and one of the Pulse 24

SGYQPaL.jpg
RrHu80R.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hotcigs R150 mod nice little sized 150w mod,
Conversion
Took a bit of tinkering to boost 17w he he
Thinks im going to make some doors for this little mod next
8 presets ,
TC for all wire types
Pre heat , 167w Evolve ,
7879e257d957b568b01333c72eb3de48.jpg
ede2c6ed2e0d677849f504a6058ae292.jpg
30786f62562c4286de6e84207d5df54c.jpg
fdf0ab0c8348c17de462f8d28b784347.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like my Zenith !! Let me know what you think about the tank. I have be curious about the big tanks but never really thought that I could get the flavor I wanted from one.

Flavor is really good imo. I’d say it’s better than my griffin, Merlin and obs engine. Probably because those rta’s can’t handle high wattage very well. My favorite thing about this tank is I can run high watts, chain vape and no dry hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor is really good imo. I’d say it’s better than my griffin, Merlin and obs engine. Probably because those rta’s can’t handle high wattage very well. My favorite thing about this tank is I can run high watts, chain vape and no dry hits.

It's a good tank. I like to restrict the airflow a little by pulling the coils as close to AF ports as possible. I have two Mizer Plus'; however, my second one seeps and leaks too much. I will have to change the o-rings; hopefully that'll fix it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a good tank. I like to restrict the airflow a little by pulling the coils as close to AF ports as possible. I have two Mizer Plus'; however, my second one seeps and leaks too much. I will have to change the o-rings; hopefully that'll fix it.

I lost probably 20mls of eliquid trying to get this thing to work lol. Been great today though. Completely dry, not even any little condensation like the majority of my rta’s get.

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lost probably 20mls of eliquid trying to get this thing to work lol. Been great today though. Completely dry, not even any little condensation like the majority of my rta’s get.

Some tanks can be tricky to wick, especially those without a juice flow control. It's best to not fill up the whole tank when building it for the first time :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally using the pulse. Got some stainless. Trying to figure out this Tc. Set this, lock that. I think I've got it under control. Took a bit of research though.
99a7baca7b077b05a9b8b9093e8d7d57.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Say hello to my little friend!

fa49836fb4de40b581c3c5c2ddb3cccf.jpg
9a5ef1ada2399b63c0dce392922f7667.jpg
9171c95ae1417a80f10e6221543bec79.jpg

There's going to be a little bit of a learning curve on building and wicking coils for this beast.
That and it literally drinks juice!

Another couple of awesome deals from @WraithPC

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went by ecig.com in Austin today and they were selling out of their RTA's with big discounts. Picked up this black Herakles RTA as well as a Stainless for $10 each. Been wanting black on black for the Hexohm and she is working great ... No leaks !! Very happy with the results.

16b081ca227218918ad00190ace270b4.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors