Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one on the left was mine...it was nice. Button felt a little too light for me...ended up trading for a TS.
44149b6af6e72106c2026b379bad840a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I couldn't find anything really negative about this guy and his prices seemed reasonable. Looks like he does really competent work and a lifetime warranty is a real plus too.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't find anything really negative about this guy and his prices seemed reasonable. Looks like he does really competent work and a lifetime warranty is a real plus too.
Ohh his work and warranty...stellar. i think you'll be happy. I just live the squonk life now...so it wouldve been shelfed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I quite like mine, personally. It hits well and the flavor is good. The 5ml kit is separate; it comes with a 10ml tank but I like the stubbier look.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I’m going to google some pics of the build deck and see if it’s something I think I’d like. I really like the massive look of it so if I can build on it then I’m spending some loot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have a lot of RDAs that I really like but this Wotofo Profile Mesh Pro is the best purchase I've made. This thing is awesome, it fires instantly, hits like a freight train, and uses 1/2 the battery any of my dual coils use.
And on top of all that the flavor is incredible!

488fee4193dde66b449f6f35cd2b2aea.jpg

d278d1159891615fe892dfc516a0f26e.jpg

43e01672ced55970ff7ae17052d3bd71.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a lot of RDAs that I really like but this Wotofo Profile Mesh Pro is the best purchase I've made. This thing is awesome, it fires instantly, hits like a freight train, and uses 1/2 the battery any of my dual coils use.
And on top of all that the flavor is incredible!

488fee4193dde66b449f6f35cd2b2aea.jpg

d278d1159891615fe892dfc516a0f26e.jpg

43e01672ced55970ff7ae17052d3bd71.jpg

I'm lovin mine too, but now what am I going to do with all the other atty's I have?
I wish this thing came out 2 years ago. Would have saved a bunch of money!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Still liking that one? I'm still thinking about picking one up in a few weeks. Gotta spring for the same rda as well. They pair together so we'll.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
I like it, it hits like a freight train. The Warhead took some getting used to, the air flow is over kill but once you figure out your sweet spot it performs quite well.

VU Sponsors