The Official #HandCheck Thread

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ga5upasu.jpg

Tobh v2.5 x Copper Manhattan

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
How is that Blackhawk Panzer man I keep thinking about getting a blue one just have not seen much talk about it?

Thanks

I have one of the first clones that came out of FT. It is built like a tank. Almost indistinguishable from the authentic except for the font of the Black Hawk on the side. My only complaint with it as it came was that it had the PVD coating on the threads I had to take off.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
okies, this is too big for one hand to hold.. :D

I normally am nothing but a dripper.. now..

meet my Big Budda, with my Hades, and @fsors custom drip tip he made me!!
I <3 it!! :D:p

2014-08-04 15.08.21.jpg
oh.. and my PSRT juice..​

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How is that Blackhawk Panzer man I keep thinking about getting a blue one just have not seen much talk about it?

Thanks

If your on about the blue panzer on FT i been thinking about getting one too they look the shit especially with that blue tobh

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my Blue Panzer from FT today. It's sweet. Hits like a Mack. Solid, heavy, great fit and finish.
Hard to get color in pic. It's really a dark blue. Just wish it said, "Blue Angel".

100_1107a.JPG

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thanks
Get it!! Been using it (Blue one from FT) almost non-stop since I got it Tuesday. It's a Beast.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF how's the inside of your Tobh look? You got it nice & shiny inside? Its the ONLY thing I hate about the tobh, I have to clean the exterior to keep the interior clean.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF how's the inside of your Tobh look? You got it nice & shiny inside? Its the ONLY thing I hate about the tobh, I have to clean the exterior to keep the interior clean.

it gets pretty scorched on inside of that reducing top cap, but a wipe down takes care of it. :)

Not caring if it's shiny though.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trying to decide if this will work...
aac28ad080aa33a54f72f2c7aa1b781b.jpg

Need a bigger o-ring that clear band is just a "let's see how it looks" thing haha
Also if it scratches my mod, it's coming right off.
(Or, do they make clear wraps?)

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trying to decide if this will work...
aac28ad080aa33a54f72f2c7aa1b781b.jpg

Need a bigger o-ring that clear band is just a "let's see how it looks" thing haha
Also if it scratches my mod, it's coming right off.
(Or, do they make clear wraps?)

Woah... Yeah, JWraps makes clear wraps. Give them a shout. If they don't have ya mod listed in the drop down menu give em a call. They post their number on the website. And if they don't answer, they do call right back. Good customer service over there..

I'm seriously interested in that thing.. Ain't that a 26650? What is that a HADES? can I get one in that color? God I'm like a kid rambling.. Sorry.. Two thumbs up.. I don't usually do mech mods, but I'm willing to look into that... That's nice.. I wonder if they got a kick for a 26650.. That would be dope.. Did you heat treat it yourself? Omg, sorry.. I'll look it up myself now..

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2bd9885389731ea62186be36ee8628ac.jpg

New toy hcigar mini 30

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woah... Yeah, JWraps makes clear wraps. Give them a shout. If they don't have ya mod listed in the drop down menu give em a call. They post their number on the website. And if they don't answer, they do call right back. Good customer service over there..

I'm seriously interested in that thing.. Ain't that a 26650? What is that a HADES? can I get one in that color? God I'm like a kid rambling.. Sorry.. Two thumbs up.. I don't usually do mech mods, but I'm willing to look into that... That's nice.. I wonder if they got a kick for a 26650.. That would be dope.. Did you heat treat it yourself? Omg, sorry.. I'll look it up myself now..

LOL, @m3rma1d got @Kutty_McKraken trippin' over her mod... nice! :)

Kutty_McKraken

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did a little sniffin' around on that thing.. It's a nice lookin' mod.. The venting design is nice.. Fire button and lock ring look beefy, then the mod get smooth and sexy.. And the finish had me like woah..

I don't know if it's the one for me but I gotta get in on this 26650 thing.. And I really need to find something with that heat treated finish lol.. Or even better heat treat one myself.. And I need to do it quick before my Sigelei 100 Watt Raptor Ultra Megatron Box gets here.. Cuz after that I might simmer down a lil bit...That's why I luuuuuv this forum, ya get to see alot in one spot... I wonder if she had a tank or a RDA with the same finish.. Shit I'm rambling again so I'ma shut up now..

Nice finish on that thing tho...

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tarsius Customs 4 Nine in 18350 mode & Kayfun w/ nano ring kit. Perfect stealth vape I just carry around in my pocket.
2eb4nl2.jpg

Tarsius Customs 4 Nine in 18350 mode & Cosmic Innovations Quasar w/ 1ohm coil; put this together mostly for just shits and giggles ;)
w9cfgj.jpg

Cartel infinite clone in 18500 mode & Kayfun w/ nano ring kit. I use this when I'm charging up the Vaporshark
121pvzs.jpg

311rzgh.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a half hour away from 3 weeks analog free! Maybe in another week I won't track that right down to the minute anymore. Maybe.

I'm pretty sure you are well in the clear after 3 weeks w/o analogs. I think the hardest was the first 10 days, but after that, it should be all cruising speed from thereon ;)

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The hybrid kit and top cap for the kayfun ..are from fasttech?
Actually everything in that pic is from fasttech
Stingray X, SKU# 1795000
Kayfun is a mut
base: SKU 1568400 (just the base since the tank was junk)
clear chimney: from SKU 1570900 PMMA kit
SS chimney pipe to topcap: from SKU 1797302 Quartz kit
smoke PMMA tank: SKU 1662304
top cap: SKU# 1799904

UNSP0KENWORD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually everything in that pic is from fasttech
Stingray X, SKU# 1795000
Kayfun is a mut
base: SKU 1568400 (just the base since the tank was junk)
clear chimney: from SKU 1570900 PMMA kit
SS chimney pipe to topcap: from SKU 1797302 Quartz kit
smoke PMMA tank: SKU 1662304
top cap: SKU# 1799904
Thank you ..I like the look ..I might have to make a clone of your clone..lol

VU Sponsors