The Official #HandCheck Thread

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had me all messed up. A mesh recurve? Ha ha cool that the recurve cap fits. I bet a lot less airflow though. How is it? I like your Luna. All these blues and purples makes me want a new one.
Surprisingly good! Ya, I would LOVE to get another Luna. Maybe next month. Such a great little squonker.

sr20vet

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Courtesy @Tall Pines I was skeptical of its size but I'm pleasantly pleased with it.
27e2ca37736264e58a42da5222c94c19.jpg

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As have I .................Oh just do it already @Rhianne I promise we will all love your pictures!

Thank you. I’ve been thinking about how to do it. But I know you all will be kind. I’m going to shlep a bunch of gear outside and take pics, so please bear with.
I am loving the Punk 86, but you’d prolly like a mech more. I’ll definitely take pics of it. It’s really cute. Love it with a stainless Nunchaku tank on top. Feels great. Great deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you. I’ve been thinking about how to do it. But I know you all will be kind. I’m going to shlep a bunch of gear outside and take pics, so please bear with.
I am loving the Punk 86, but you’d prolly like a mech more. I’ll definitely take pics of it. It’s really cute. Love it with a stainless Nunchaku tank on top. Feels great. Great deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not that much of a mech gal. Yes, I do love the ones I have, no doubt. But that tube, punk style mod ( from the online pictures at least ) is really great looking. Of course I love that Asmodus Rose Finch @Heartsdelight has also. So many wants! lol

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ABDE72B2-416F-4FD2-AE47-0AAACD6B9C9B.jpeg 8B6CD5E1-DBD0-4D8A-886F-2F02BA115263.jpeg
I'm not that much of a mech gal. Yes, I do love the ones I have, no doubt. But that tube, punk style mod ( from the online pictures at least ) is really great looking. Of course I love that Asmodus Rose Finch @Heartsdelight has also. So many wants! lol
I have a brass one I ordered 1st then I got the copper.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Well, then put away $35 and get it! I’ve been using it since yesterday and I really love it. The only thing I really don’t like is that the threading on the battery cap is from hunger. But other than that, it’s beautiful. It looks better in person, imho. If you can deal with the recessed buttons and crappy threading on the battery cap, you’ll love it.
I think the one I have is the gun metal. It matches SS really well, imo. I’ll be hobbling along to get pics soon. My place is a mess now, so I’ll be taking them by some trees or flowers.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice and compact little setup for a 21700 mod. Sadly I don't have large hands.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr
Cherry Blues? ( keyboard keys ) I miss my mechanical keyboard. I had to put it with my play/testing pc cuz they made too much noise in here while hubby was watching TV. Boo

VU Sponsors