Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weekly medicine making check. Capsules are a daunting task.
262d6142692199711e0b127a0b671964.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
We have a patch of clover out back that I started 20 years ago from seed. It was a small patch that has now become dozens of small patches over about a half acre back there. Hubbs finds 4-leaves in it a lot, and actually found a 5-leaf one day last year.

I'm very fond of clover. :vino:
Out of curiosity, what is your fondness of it? My misses actually loves it too for the flowers. She has some growing in a dish right now. Night now so will take a pic tomorrow to show.
Is there any other reason I'm not aware of like medicinal or like that?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Out of curiosity, what is your fondness of it? My misses actually loves it too for the flowers. She has some growing in a dish right now. Night now so will take a pic tomorrow to show.
Is there any other reason I'm not aware of like medicinal or like that?

No, no special properties, I just love the way it looks. Especially love the blooms on red clover. Used to love the feel of it on my feet when I was a little kid.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No, no special properties, I just love the way it looks. Especially love the blooms on red clover. Used to love the feel of it on my feet when I was a little kid.
They are a beautiful plant and little flower aren't they.
Perhaps thats where the old saying "walking on clover" came from. :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I see I hear good stuff about kratom, I tried it a few times when I lived in myrtle beach.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
It definitely helps. Cheaper to buy in bulk and make myself. Or take it with coffee. But do t always have coffee on hand

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the fence about this rta so far. Sort of. Unfortunately the mesh is underwhelming compared to the profile unity. Maybe the sheer size comparison. 30mm vs 25mm. Gonna flip the airflow ring as recommended for mesh and single coil. And something about the using the chimney which I don't see a way to use the tank without it. The glass is too tall. Unless thats something to do with the super kit. Where you get 8,10,20ml sections. I'd think a smaller tank to not use the chimney.

Haven't tried with regular coils yet so I'll get around to it eventually
14ef9483b23af0ac96b4adff9ecc4e90.jpg

VU Sponsors