Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Loving this Geo Mods L. atty a lot. How many atties can you squonk like this and not have a hand full of juice?

Damn look at that dust. :-(
9d53c3877646bd7c90afb1304b014dad.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@dubya314 OMG I am SO jelly. That RDA is perfect for that mod ( which I have ) Nice combo. Boy, if I could find the one on the left...........I don't think you can get these anymore though.

View attachment 165961
Love the mod. My favorite mech I have, looks and function. My favorite atty I own for looks, unfortunately not function. I keep playing around tryind different things, but the vape is so-so at best to me. I'll keep searching and trying...........
Yeah, those would look really sweet on there as well. I really like the one Gadget got for his, can't remember what it's called.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Love the mod. My favorite mech I have, looks and function. My favorite atty I own for looks, unfortunately not function. I keep playing around tryind different things, but the vape is so-so at best to me. I'll keep searching and trying...........
Yeah, those would look really sweet on there as well. I really like the one Gadget got for his, can't remember what it's called.
Got any other decks the top cap will fit on? That might make a difference in the vape. Worth a shot, I have done that quite often. Sometimes it does and sometimes? not so much. lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly why :)
After I seen the silver plated one @bx10r posted I regretted selling that one to you. LOL
Well, that explains it. I was watching that thread and was like "Wait a minute. He just sold me that exact mod :huh:"

I don't know if it'll make you feel any better, but I do not regret you selling it to me ;)

Glad you were able to get a deal on another one though.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure seems like I shoulda got a Nada RDA.......
Why do you say that? I mean i would say yes, right up there with my favorites, but I sure have read a lot of negatives from many. The only one I agree with is it is bigger than 24mm, but not a true 25mm it seems. Very odd diameter.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kitty being naughty or surgery? My damn lucy is in coneville as well, but it is her own damn fault. Set up is gorgeous btw :)
Surgery. It comes off tomorrow and not really looking forward to that as kitty likes to bite. He is a feral that I recently took in. 115 degrees out and I couldn't bare seeing him out there. It's a work in progress. Lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still in awe that the coils in those pictures were made by me ?. I hope they're vaping good for ya.
They look great!! For anybody, but especially for a beginner. They vape awesome too. Seriously. Excellent vape quality and flavor. AND they fit perfect in that tank too. The wicks lay right out of the coils and into the ports like you can see. :D

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:
Surgery. It comes off tomorrow and not really looking forward to that as kitty likes to bite. He is a feral that I recently took in. 115 degrees out and I couldn't bare seeing him out there. It's a work in progress. Lol
Well good on you. Been there a few times. We can't keep them due to my yougest, but like to think they have always went to a good home. We have a sandy area in our front yard, so it seems to attract cats (ferals) as they think it is a litter box :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors