Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no such thing as a V2 Challenge cap. The fixed airflow caps that fit on the V2 deck are available only as part of the Dead Rabbit SE Kit, which comes with the V2 deck already included in the package, whereas the Challenge caps (the Butcher and the Priest) each had to be bought separately.
Yes, what I was referring to is that somebody sent me a V2 cap and it doesn't fit my V1 deck. :) I've been meaning to try ti oin some other decks or eventually get a V2 in a different color and then have 2 caps for it

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dot day
ac9d77f5e186faea217514356c0b37ff.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got in my second Feedlink, the the black chrome version I've wanted. It's a beauty.
Now I can just keep the red/green one as a spare. And have an extra bottle too. :)

dRlngHcl.jpg

This mod ain't going out of the house though, way too easy to mistake for a gun from a distance.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So 3 days old .. was on my lap in the car and it slid across the rocks

aae7ad51d432dff3a09596ddea88297c.jpg
77a7b483008026a1f844bbd54fe4bef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Could I prevail upon you to elucidate a bit further please? I'm trying to envision a scenario wherein this mod went sliding across the rocks from your lap in the car. It just doesn't seem to be working out.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could I prevail upon you to elucidate a bit further please? I'm trying to envision a scenario wherein this mod went sliding across the rocks from your lap in the car. It just doesn't seem to be working out.
Yea it was on my lap .. i put the car in park and hopped out
I heard something hit the rocks and it was the dotaio

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curious, did you make that carving? That's really cool. We have one very similar (size shape of wood), I bought from a guy selling them off a surfboard in Jamaica :)
No I actually got this one on one of our beach trips last year. But I definitely want to make some. I have the chisels and stuff. Just gotta find the right piece of wood

VU Sponsors