Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I had to google that and the coming soon models are priced much better at ~$349 AND they have a Sith version as well - Out of my price range but beautiful just beautiful mechs!!
d7f4af02ab62db8ba36b9e86b6ec4ad5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Oh wow thats awesome!
The Sith is my favorite out of the two.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I'll be sending them more for sure, just have to decide what I want, lol.
Nice. If you dont mind me asking how much was the two tone coating? They list single color for i think 30$ but they list a seperate charge for the switch housing it think, so I'm wondering if their price is for the whole tube or if they charge separately for the body and switch etc

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. If you dont mind me asking how much was the two tone coating? They list single color for i think 30$ but they list a seperate charge for the switch housing it think, so I'm wondering if their price is for the whole tube or if they charge separately for the body and switch etc
Don't quote me, but I think $45, plus shipping both ways. I had it done with another mod in single color, and think I paid around $100 total. I think the Slam price was kept down because black and white are common colors to them. The Overlord was actually more for a single color, but a non common color.

VU Sponsors