Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had to try these out before I blast them. Really like the flat button. Picked up a small blast cabinet off Facebook marketplace cheap.
ea2722d1baf5e9fd8908b381b89d6f71.jpg
452bcea51ca6c9387670ade518a2ef68.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Looks great. Where's the control clickies?

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would show you all mine, but you have already seen them. You know, when you owned them all......... :giggle: :D
Gorgeous man!!!!
There aren't too many people who haven't done a deal with the trader. Whenever I see "the trader" I think of The Gambler for some reason? There's gotta be a picture floating around out there of @gadget! in a cowboy hat 🤠

Last edited:

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I discovered my old imageshack pic hosting account is still alive and came across this old school desk check. My first four squonk mods... what a time to be alive. And peep that 3D printed Peko. Cool before it was cool.

Look how dark that juice is! I think I was still vaping 18mg, maybe 24mg, mostly tobacco flavors.

I have hundreds of pics of my gear throughout the years. I'll have to compile an image gallery timeline one of these days, lol.

QgYlXz.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I discovered my old imageshack pic hosting account is still alive and came across this old school desk check. My first four squonk mods... what a time to be alive. And peep that 3D printed Peko. Cool before it was cool.

Look how dark that juice is! I think I was still vaping 18mg, maybe 24mg, mostly tobacco flavors.

I have hundreds of pics of my gear throughout the years. I'll have to compile an image gallery timeline one of these days, lol.

QgYlXz.jpg
I'd give my right gohicky for that wood squonk

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

QgYlXz.jpg

It's a Svapiamo and it was a huge piece of shit, lol. Traded it for a Hana V4d... I'm surprised I remember that.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great set up, love those doors. How are you enjoying the SQ217 when not staring at the pin-up?
I love it. Hate the 510 adjusting (as I do on almost all non spring loaded mech squonks), but other than that pure love. I even had three bottles laying around that are identical (no idea what they went to lol) so bonus there. I've always hated adjusting 510's though, so not really a knock against the SQ. Why I love tubes with no 510.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love it. Hate the 510 adjusting (as I do on almost all non spring loaded mech squonks), but other than that pure love. I even had three bottles laying around that are identical (no idea what they went to lol) so bonus there. I've always hated adjusting 510's though, so not really a knock against the SQ. Why I love tubes with no 510.
It uses the wotofu recurve bottle.

VU Sponsors