VU Patreon
Really liking this HOG
Great desk mod
2b6169a351e7b7c43301b5145b2dc505.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a small chamber for that big of build so it will be on the warm side if your running a lot of watts to it. What's the air draw like? RDL, DL or mtl?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Looser RDL. It moves a lot of air with the 4mm AF pin. I'm running it at 33W and it's a nice, tasty warm vape. Best vape I've had from a boro RBA so far. I'm used to vaping mostly dual coil squonks in the 0.12 range and single coil squonks in the 0.24 range so I like a little warmth. MTL isn't my thing, obviously, lol.

edit: with that said, the Xeta @dubya314 loaned to me was delightful with a simple round wire build at 20ish watts.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh didn't realize Palmer coated it. Yes great work. Didn't look further into it, but sadly looks like Murlz may have stopped engraving start of 2022

You can always message Matt Gineo of Armageddon to engrave… he does laser engraving

Just cause Immortal Modz is done… Armageddon Auto and Fabrication is still running strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm going to hand check it again... the Sequoia is my new favorite thing. I guess it stands to reason I'm a big fan of the mech boro given my propensity for mech squonks. This thing feels awesome in the hand, is small and absolutely rips. I suspect it will go everywhere with me.

IMG_4110.jpg

VU Sponsors