Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uhg, it's Monday. Today's crew.
614525c89ead7eeceeb048259ae2a331.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Love the choice of the gear bag. This Canon bag has been my vape "to go" bag for years. I bought this bag in 1995 and it doesn't have the first sign of wear. Superb gear bag with lots of dividers and compartments. Hasn't had a camera in it for a long time, lol... and it smells like juice now.

IMG_6377.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the choice of the gear bag. This Canon bag has been my vape "to go" bag for years. I bought this bag in 1995 and it doesn't have the first sign of wear. Superb gear bag with lots of dividers and compartments. Hasn't had a camera in it for a long time, lol... and it smells like juice now.

View attachment 198900
Yeah, I love this one. I've tried about a dozen different ones but this has eight compartments plus others storage. Cost me a whole dollar at the thrift store lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess Halloween is appropriate and this forum is as good as any.

It is with great sorrow that I must announce that the very first piece of vape equipment I ever bought, my beloved gold Smok Procolor has finally given up the ghost, I think for good. It's a sad day. 4 1/2 years and that thing took a beating. Many handchecks here.
Capture.JPG

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It is with great sorrow that I must announce that the very first piece of vape equipment I ever bought, my beloved gold Smok Procolor has finally given up the ghost, I think for good. It's a sad day. 4 1/2 years and that thing took a beating. Many handchecks here.
View attachment 198923
Would suggest an autopsy for clinical or academic pursuits but perhaps it's better to RIP 🙏 😥

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 198923
May he rest in peace. Take comfort in knowing he was very loved by his owner. All kidding aside, I'm sorry. It always sucks when a mod dies...........

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would suggest an autopsy for clinical or academic pursuits but perhaps it's better to RIP 🙏 😥
I have it apart ,but I can't see anything obviously wrong with it. All the connections are still good. It won't even start. I'm not complaining though. It doesn't owe me anything.
May he rest in peace. Take comfort in knowing he was very loved by his owner. All kidding aside, I'm sorry. It always sucks when a mod dies...........
Hey Deb :)
Especially that one. It was my first one and I learned alot. some of it the hard way with that mod. I do sill have the big baby beast tank and the RBA deck, so it's not a total loss.

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year

View attachment 198923
That's a very long time for a smok 🙏

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did not see that, but it is great news indeed. Huge fan here as you know. I have 4 authentic Vindicators, including a Ruby, and a couple 2 post RDAs and some caps n stuff. :) Ol Steve really does it right. Great stuff that at least in the past was priced right too.
Still great prices, always agreed on the quality. Waiting (hoping) for some 28mm stuff to come into stock 😁

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still great prices, always agreed on the quality. Waiting (hoping) for some 28mm stuff to come into stock 😁
Now that you mention it, that's a 28 above. Not 26.

Where are you seeing this? The domain name is expired and the last post on the FB page is about vape sales closing down.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that you mention it, that's a 28 above. Not 26.

Where are you seeing this? The domain name is expired and the last post on the FB page is about vape sales closing down.
I wondered, with that tip :cool: I have one very low pro ultem like that for a 25mm, but don't seem to see them much.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wondered, with that tip :cool: I have one very low pro ultem like that for a 25mm, but don't seem to see them much.
Oh shoot! That's right. He changed the name. That was a while ago.

Yeah, the RDAs are DTL only of course. Some people don't like the nonadjustable airflow, but perfect for that deck and cap. Great design. Right up your alley :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh shoot! That's right. He changed the name. That was a while ago.

Yeah, the RDAs are DTL only of course. Some people don't like the nonadjustable airflow, but perfect for that deck and cap. Great design. Right up your alley :)
I love non adjustable af, if you nail it for that rda, which of course he did 👍

VU Sponsors