VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Speaking of multiplied!
085b83c3de965ac5a635404c9604364d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voltrove in action. And it's... okay. Never thought I'd say this about an RBA but wide open on this thing is too much air for me and the flavor is a little muted. The AF is just about right for me with the 3mm chimney insert and provides marginally better flavor. May also be the SFC coil I put in it - I've been using fraliens almost exclusively lately. Probably just need to experiment with different builds.

Wicks like a champ at 42W though and nary a leak so far.

IMG_6602.jpg

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 days ago, my new Primo 21700 SE arrived (along with a 30mm black Phenom).
2 Days ago my daughter mistook it for a rubber ducky and used it for a tub toy - found under a foot of water. Dumped excess water, took off bottom plate and sat out to dry.

Today: Like she hasn't missed a beat.

IMG_0711.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
3 days ago, my new Primo 21700 SE arrived (along with a 30mm black Phenom).
2 Days ago my daughter mistook it for a rubber ducky and used it for a tub toy - found under a foot of water. Dumped excess water, took off bottom plate and sat out to dry.

Today: Like she hasn't missed a beat.

View attachment 200232
I've always liked that mod,

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The new new... I wasn't really trying to add more mods, smh.

Pretty happy with the rotation as it sits. Presumably, I will have one more mod coming at some point - I'm 99% sure I'll be receiving a prototype from a particular modder. And then, that's it, I swear. :p

View attachment 200240

Is that a Damascus button and DT? NN? I think Billi Billi had those at one time, but I missed out.

That whole rig is beautiful!

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty happy with the rotation as it sits. Presumably, I will have one more mod coming at some point - I'm 99% sure I'll be receiving a prototype from a particular modder. And then, that's it, I swear.
So, I'm quoting myself from 47 minutes ago. Relevant text in bold.

15 minutes ago, I bought the mod pictured below. My resolve lasted all of 32 minutes. I can't help it if modders start dropping crazy discounts, right?

1671204346185.png

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Pretty happy with the rotation as it sits. Presumably, I will have one more mod coming at some point - I'm 99% sure I'll be receiving a prototype from a particular modder. And then, that's it, I swear. :p

View attachment 200240
That set-up is clean and classy

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 200240
spoken like a true addict!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors