Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
b3568071c5c80dc8025da0c3912fb62e.jpg

She’s a banger and super tiny

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk
I’ll take detailed photos of the mod for you tomorrow and post it in our chat.

They are having the second batch of mods going on now.

Mine was actually one of the first 100 copper mods, just personally serialized as 619 to rep South San Diego not only is the bar 619, but also laser etched as 619 around the 510 with the Furia etching B1

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk
What is the name of the mod?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is the name of the mod?
Bestia Mods - Furia

This was the link for Batch 1 pre-order that was done first week of March... he has the second batch coming up soon on FB and also on his site.

1618325192898.png

Brass and Copper choices, Ultem or Black Delrin center.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be warned though... it ships from Madrid Spain via TNT and handed off to FedEx.

With me, it took the scenic route to get to me and it was sent TNT 2 day ;)

Originally picked up by TNT on March 25th, their customs is so back logged it took a week for them to scan it as in their possession, from there it took the scenic route to Belgium than landed in Houston this past Friday and delivered yesterday.

He also declares it as a Flashlight.

Others received theirs last week in the US, while a majority of us are still getting them in this week.

From pre-order paid til in my hand... March 9 to April 12th

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
t
Be warned though... it ships from Madrid Spain via TNT and handed off to FedEx.

With me, it took the scenic route to get to me and it was sent TNT 2 day ;)

Originally picked up by TNT on March 25th, their customs is so back logged it took a week for them to scan it as in their possession, from there it took the scenic route to Belgium than landed in Houston this past Friday and delivered yesterday.

He also declares it as a Flashlight.

Others received theirs last week in the US, while a majority of us are still getting them in this week.

From pre-order paid til in my hand... March 9 to April 12th
Thanks for the info. I'll have to watch and and see when they open for pre-orders. How quickly did he sell out on the first pre-order?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
t

Thanks for the info. I'll have to watch and and see when they open for pre-orders. How quickly did he sell out on the first pre-order?
Same day, probably a few hours.

First batch was only 200 units total I believe, might of been less since it was a pre-order... meaning he might of added a few extras just to cover loss in transit... no idea really.

He offers Etching for a fee... but simple etching like my 619 he didnt charge for that.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trader Joe's parking lot handcheck. :cool:

(yeah, I wore my old pair of glasses again, 'cus they are 10% tinted and it's bright AF out.)

IMG_20210418_120115.jpg

Yup, I took the Aegis Boost Pro with the D2 on it out and about for the first time. Not a drop was lost.
Not sure what trees those are, lovely pinkish flowers though. A gorgeous day. :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trader Joe's parking lot handcheck. :cool:

(yeah, I wore my old pair of glasses again, 'cus they are 10% tinted and it's bright AF out.)

View attachment 180853

Yup, I took the Aegis Boost Pro with the D2 on it out and about for the first time. Not a drop was lost.
Not sure what trees those are, lovely pinkish flowers though. A gorgeous day. :)
Looks like a Magnolia too me maybe? We have one in our front yard. Full bloom right now and just gorgeous
20210418_115545.jpg

VU Sponsors