VU Patreon
Bling Bling
32fdf420f39b9a7c2f6bcf431580a609.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vintage goodness. :D

Before there was an Aegis, there was this...the Heatvape Invader Mini.

IMG_1024.jpg

Using an 0.8 ohm TEMCo A-1 Kanthal horizontal coil in the SS Veritas RDA at 20W.
Flavor for days...and ya could run it over with yer car..Twisted420 did..before the mod review . ;)

I bought two of 'em for $10/ea. back in the day. One sits in my 'go bag' as it'll survive anything.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This poor rev4a was so hammered around the edges I didn't think I would get it to look this good. I can live with this now. Took about 3 hours of light sanding to get the gouges out lol. Still has some Beauty marks. Get it too nice and I won't want to use it.
5497975d86b386bf573883f6b6b853f8.jpg
c65b84e3658c7569b012bccc6b1d7867.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This poor rev4a was so hammered around the edges I didn't think I would get it to look this good. I can live with this now. Took about 3 hours of light sanding to get the gouges out lol. Still has some Beauty marks. Get it too nice and I won't want to use it.
5497975d86b386bf573883f6b6b853f8.jpg
c65b84e3658c7569b012bccc6b1d7867.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I’d fill the divots with a bonding agent and sand before removing to much aluminum material.

Then can use a nice color base enamel, then the rubberized spray in a light coat.

This would have a two tone grippy feel, especially if you use some really opposite spectrum base colors... and with the light rubberized coating, those base colors would be slightly transparent especially in light.

For Skillets that is

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the Reactor clone in today!
I like it...it's one of the biggest, chunkiest mods I own now, but since it's solid aluminum, it's nowhere as heavy as say, the Predator 228...which is smaller. :D

IMG_6322.jpg

The Authentic:

This has this semi-glaze on it kinda like the Aspire NX-75, I think it'll be removed shortly. Let it Shine! ;)

(also got in the amazing LostArt Goon 1.5 sRDA, but it's taking a bath ATM.)

IMG_6319.jpg

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Comp Lyfe heat treated anodized titanium prototype & stainless steel BD2 build deck (w/ the silver post) & heat treated anodized titanium Mini Cap JTR─Join The Resistance & heat treated anodized titanium Mini Tip & heat treated anodized titanium Sawblade button & heat treated anodized titanium Collector Series disc.

proto.jpg
collector disc.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The LostArt Goon 1.5 RDA is now Reactor powered...:cool:☢️🤘

P1060209_edit.JPG

Vandy Vape SS316L Superfine MTL Fused Clapton Wire (30GA x 2 + 38GA)
Dual coils of 5 wraps each on 3mm I.D, for 0.3Ω

P1060203_edit.JPG

P1060201_edit.JPG

*used one of my new 810-510 adapters from AMZ to fit a sorta-matchy DT on the RDA. Love the engraved stock one but metal DT's and I don't get along anymore.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to let my asMODus Oni 167's freak flag fly....with a blue Dead Rabbit. :stars2:

IMG_1037.JPG

This thing invented the term "fingerprint magnet"...it's an utterly psychodelic mirror.
I used my $1.50 Canon A520 for the shot, but still had to use the excellent de-noising filters in the G’MIC Plugin for the GIMP. They worked well.

The wrap wasn't bad, but just got tired of it and figured I can use it as a template for making a wrap from something else if I want. :)

VU Sponsors