Member For 5 Years
85b721e0e5ee3f8867a87d13bc3539f7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Love the doors!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, I hope all of my friends here are well. Just catching up for the last half hour, admiring what you guys are posting.

Since I quit vaping this is the extent of the electronics and hand check I can post.
View attachment 181381View attachment 181382
Uber nice hand check there Boss. That's the one instrument I've always wanted to learn. Glad to see you pop in.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brought the whole gammit of vape today. Cigar - very mtl, Abyss - Rdl, Suicide - very DL. Still very on the fence with the suicide mod. Read where you loosen the screws a tad and make it easier to fire. Works for a little while and then they get too loose. It will more than likely go on the chopping block lol.
d6c52b11416d075c5b8d7787e80819d1.jpg

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brought the whole gammit of vape today. Cigar - very mtl, Abyss - Rdl, Suicide - very DL. Still very on the fence with the suicide mod. Read where you loosen the screws a tad and make it easier to fire. Works for a little while and then they get too loose. It will more than likely go on the chopping block lol.

You talking about the abyss or the tube?

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Talk about feeling dumb. Finally figured out what the white thing is in the tank. Forgot to take the butt plug out.
Also figured out I switched out the fire bar for the square one and it's easier to fire.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sitting in front of the Dentist office waiting for the doors to open.
9df5648b6f5d63c230b847bcf8f5b6ff.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Gauges? Who in the world has gauges these days instead of idiot lights? It took a minute for it to register in my brain exactly what I was looking at.

You must tell us what you're driving!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Serious mech bling

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
Not two of the greatest hitters (but they do fine), but two of my favorite lookers. And you could put an og goon on a muffler and be fine, imho, lol.
Pretty blue on the Athena? It looks like that's what it is anyway.
Yup, Athena it is. I got it years ago from someone here for under 10 bucks I believe. Just a fantastic, durable lil mech squonk. Wish I had more. Good to see ya btw :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not two of the greatest hitters (but they do fine), but two of my favorite lookers. And you could put an og goon on a muffler and be fine, imho, lol.

Yup, Athena it is. I got it years ago from someone here for under 10 bucks I believe. Just a fantastic, durable lil mech squonk. Wish I had more. Good to see ya btw :)
Yes it is. I love how small it is too! Great lil squonker. Sweetheart @Pastorfuzz sent one to me, probably been about 2 years now that I have had it. And thanks, been busy with life is all, but all is good here! Hope it's the same for you.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is. I love how small it is too! Great lil squonker. Sweetheart @Pastorfuzz sent one to me, probably been about 2 years now that I have had it.
Yup. Great bottle, great system. I have beat the hell outta it, and only a few tiny scratches, lol. Amazing to me (not always but........) how bargain can get it right, and "high end" can get it wrong 🤷‍♂️:wtf:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is. I love how small it is too! Great lil squonker. Sweetheart @Pastorfuzz sent one to me, probably been about 2 years now that I have had it. And thanks, been busy with life is all, but all is good here! Hope it's the same for you.
Good to hear. Kiddo's are sick :( Youngest tested negative for covid Monday, have to take oldest tomorrow, but just a cold I think from her sis, so should be all good. Other than that just fine, thanks!

VU Sponsors