Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I will take a look at that. I was surprised that the vape on it wasn't better, because people all over this forum had raved about their Armas. Maybe something can be done. I'll be really happy if that works out.
It should be hitting well, at worst. I have five of them, and just love them. I had one that was arching at the contact. I had to take it all apart and clean up the contact, just like @Syythe is saying. No biggie, and now works great. If you can't figure it out and want to send it to me, I would be happy to look at it for you. It's really something you should be fully enjoying (and I think can), imho

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
55b6fe5af955c93bd89b6c1f1172bd08.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I may have a black one Monday. That's what I preferred for this. This one may be available if I get the other one.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
what is this ether rta everyone is talking about. Is it new? I haven't looked at too much vape stuff lately. Yes, I can Google, I know lol

Okay, found it but I think I have enough restricted DL tanks right now. Pretty tank though, especially the blue

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty new. Real nice lookin' imo. Almost bought it even though I can like RDL///but looked too restricted. Has that oldish style af/posts.

I'm all about RDL but that tank looks too restricted for me. I'm sure not going to pay $60 for something I have any doubts about. The damn Juggerknot Mini taught me a lesson - I still haven't wicked that thing so it will vape right.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the Ether rba for the Abyss so I thought I would give this a try. It's on par with the rba. To me it's pretty close to the dvarw mtl on draw. Maybe a tad tighter.
Haven't tried the juggerknot mini. I got a juggerknot mr in a trade and it's not to bad. Tried a .4 ohm Clapton in it but the popping in the coil bugs the snot our of me. Went to a 26 Guage kanthal coil as close to the base as I could and that seems to be the sweet spot. Should add I used 2.5mm rod.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm all about RDL but that tank looks too restricted for me. I'm sure not going to pay $60 for something I have any doubts about. The damn Juggerknot Mini taught me a lesson - I still haven't wicked that thing so it will vape right.

The Juggerknot MR is definitely more tricky to wick than it needs to be, imo. All I can say is cut the wicks shorter than you think you need to as they don't need to cover the whole juice flow slot on the sides. Also thin the HELL out of the tails, much more than any other RTA I've ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Juggerknot MR is definitely more tricky to wick than it needs to be, imo. All I can say is cut the wicks shorter than you think you need to as they don't need to cover the whole juice flow slot on the sides. Also thin the HELL out of the tails, much more than any other RTA I've ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Have had no issues with the Mr. - In fact I like it more than the V2 or mini. Easily vape at 50-60 watts with no dry hits or leaking.
So the MR is the mini?
It is not. It is the improved mini.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always loved that mod everytime I've seen one. Beautiful green with the carbon is just perfect IMO.
Trying to find a Hexohm V3 is near to impossible......

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
That one's a V3 O-Frame. I got a good deal on it from somebody here a good while back, but I can't remember who now :huh:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What a great looking combo. That Furyan looks mint. Nice score!

Edit: Meant to quote inganeer
Thanks. Have always drooled over these. This one had a bad leak in where when you squonk it, it would pour down the inside of the mod. I took it apart and replaced all the o-rings in the 510 and it's like new now.

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
New to me SnowCap Avalanche v1 mech - Bought it just in time as I've had 2 regulated Squonks bite the dust on me since last week...

Guess it's time to hit the classifieds again lol!
863e58012be5fe8b76a0b2de8c6d1913.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Nice man!!! Glad you made the jump, I actually have an Av1 in the mail headed my way to match my other Snowcaps mods! And can't wait for the Av2 to be released haha

Wesyde1~

VU Sponsors