Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enjoying the Haku (clone for now) and
f94c50bb0541c2399168d108f7af30d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Phenom - damnit, I haven't tried the Cruiser.. I had a authentic Haku Phenom a long time ago and missed it so I grabbed a clone for now. I didn't like the Venna but will have to find a Cruiser now as well.

Who doesn't like the Venna??? JK but I do love mine and haven't tried Phenom or Cruiser but been meaning to grab one off FT its already in my cart haha

Wesyde1~

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who doesn't like the Venna??? JK but I do love mine and haven't tried Phenom or Cruiser but been meaning to grab one off FT its already in my cart haha

Wesyde1~
The Phenom is much less restricted than the Venna from what I remember of using both. Just never fit me I guess. I'll have to grab a FT Cruiser to compare with the Phenom.

Sorry adding Fetchcheck to stay relevant

3eb7318ecfc96641c11833a4b0da5bf2.jpg

Last edited:

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Phenom is much less restricted than the Venna from what I remember of using both. Just never fit me I guess. I'll have to grab a FT Cruiser to compare with the Phenom.

Sorry adding Fetchcheck to stay relevant

3eb7318ecfc96641c11833a4b0da5bf2.jpg
They never cloned the Cruiser afaik and the only difference is the cruiser has a bigger juice well, same deck and same cap. And yeah the Venna is more restricted but in a good way, at least for me I love it.
674af3023ea4108068a80435044922ce.jpg

Wesyde1~

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I figure the Twisted King procreates with the Suicide Queen, and the Skeleton King Kong procreates with the Wicked Witch, and we can have some real demon spawn....... :devil::bomb::bingo::crazy:
20210515_220047.jpg
Just love the chameleon effect of the Twisted King (far 20210515_221034.jpgleft). Look at the diff turning the flash on 👍👍👍

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Peerless, TM, Occula

Not that I know... but I did stay at a...
Indeed. The Occula if built right has great flavor. Glad I found it again. I'll put a .1 - .12 build on it and make sure they are high up near level with the top screws.
I like the TM but the AFC is crap. You get juice beneath it and it spins like a beeatch. And it can get a bit hot.
The Peerless is okay. Im do like the Ultem top. It never gets too hot. So you can run some pretty beefy coils in it.

It's funny. I bought the Asgards, the Nightmares, the Purge X etc.etc. But the old standbys - Goon, Kennedy, Occula etc., still give as good a vape as they do.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really envy you guys and your Purdy bottom button mods at times. So far over the last 6 to 7 years the only ones I've found that I can use for hours without aggravating my arthritis is the Nanos, Nemesis and my Vella clone.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
I only have two bottom buttons left. traded most for sidefires. I am over 70 years old and have difficulty too and coiling and wicking is harder and harder.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only have two bottom buttons left. traded most for sidefires. I am over 70 years old and have difficulty too and coiling and wicking is harder and harder.
I'm 62 and I'm with you on that. When I was young I started out doing computer board repair with a microscope. Took a single strand off a paint brush and wrote my name on the head of a straight pin. Now I am lucky if I can write my name on a full sheet of paper.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I really envy you guys and your Purdy bottom button mods at times. So far over the last 6 to 7 years the only ones I've found that I can use for hours without aggravating my arthritis is the Nanos, Nemesis and my Vella clone.

Im with ya on the arthritis. I have days when i can't use a bottom or side fire mech at all due to pain. But that's when i go to my luna, pumper 21, s2 or a recurve. Easy on my hands.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Put one of my NM25's on my Clonnedy and this combo looks good! Haha and chucks!
2d21ef9e868d511e7a6d4e85ee46d687.jpg

Wesyde1~

This pic is the first one I've seen of the same style of Kennedy clone that I have. Mine's stainless.

I tried all kinds of RDAs on it, but the Rebel Recoil that I got from the hardware thread is the cat's pajamas on this mod.

I like the combo very much! Had thought seriously about ordering a black one, too, but I really have more tube mechs than I can reasonably use. Favorite black one that I have so far is a Broadside Nashed Admiral with a Profile RDA.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I finally was able to get one of them. Was a total idiot for awhile till I figured out you have to turn the little button to get it to fire. Geez

Mine must have been "unlatched" when I got it - I don't recall having to do that. I think I'd remember, because I'd probably have had to resort to reading some instructions, which I almost never do. lol

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If you take one of three magnets in a standard Purge switch out, it lightens the throw a ton. I don't have arthritis, so can't says for sure, but it's as easy as pushing the button on most regulated mods, I would say.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I know one thing - the WORST tube I've had for being hard to fire is the Wismec Machina. I just about have to use both hands to vape that thing. When you press on the "button" (it really isn't a button, but the bottom of the battery housing) you are essentially lifting the battery and its housing to make contact with the 510 pin. It is ROUGH.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was helping this guy in another thread with his Procolor which led me to pull this unused one outta the box. Turns out it's a kit. with BBB tank. I thought it was only the mod :D

I stuck the big single .15 factory coil in there and ya know what? It's pretty good. Actually really good flavor lol. This coil is a lot like the original Valaryian coils.
20210519_194829_cr.jpg

VU Sponsors