6ad280bceb0bf621479394b62584ddc7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What is that?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
It is a limited edition Kronig Drakkar. This one is number 7 of the 12 made. Kronig makes some amazing stuff, the three mods I have from them are my absolute favorite mods I have, hands down. Quality is off the charts and the voltage drop is closer to zero than any other mech squonker I have used to date.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is a limited edition Kronig Drakkar. This one is number 7 of the 12 made. Kronig makes some amazing stuff, the three mods I have from them are my absolute favorite mods I have, hands down. Quality is off the charts and the voltage drop is closer to zero than any other mech squonker I have used to date.
Very nice - I'll have to google that and learn more about it. I'm hooked on these little squonkers again!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Very nice - I'll have to google that and learn more about it. I'm hooked on these little squonkers again!

They are pretty expensive (after shipping that one costed me around $400) and released sporadically and in small numbers. Here is their site if you want to look at some of the stuff they have done recently.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like that mod.
It's a really good quality SXK clone. Anything over.5 and a Vapcell or Epoch (same battery) 18350 and it is fantastic. The Requiem and Rave Mini were made for each other. They're SOLD OUT at the moment both places and only available at FT and 3F. I got 2 on sale for 26 bucks each last year.

It's not actually mechanical though. It has a mosfet and a good one too.
20201103_142145_cr.jpg

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Syythe , deep cleaning on the Toaster done. Piece of cake compaired to most, almost a pleasure really :devil: Vaping like a champ, and love it in the hand.

Coupled with OG Goon and Kay today
View attachment 182247
Glad to hear you like it. That was one of those mods that made me feel a little bad that it was collecting dust. It's nice to know it will be used again.

VU Sponsors