Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Waiting for 2 vape mail packages now that I got today's order in.

Vape mail package #1
4 60ml squeez berryade juice. This juice has been discontinued and was not easy to find at a reasonable price. Stoked it should be here in 2 days.

Vape mail package #2
Zeus x mesh rta (red)
Mesh coils
Cotton
2 60ml chainvapes (sauce)
2 60ml chainvapes (Sunset Sherbert)
I have yet to try chainvapes eliquid but the price was right and the flavor profile descriptions sounded delicious. I will keep you all posted.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also, I am pleased to say that the eLeaf iStick Rim C that I ordered early yesterday morning from the Vapesourcing's US warehouse has already been received by USPS. @AndriaD I hope your order is turned around as quickly as this!

Doubtful, I'd say; I did the order after midnight last night, so I'd be very surprised if it's even completed processing till sometime Monday, maybe hit USPS Tuesday. But it's not like I have a shortage of mods or anything. ;) When I told my son last night that I ordered a new mod, he rolled his eyes at me. He's got 2 mods... I've got nearly 30. I don't think he really takes vapocalypse seriously.

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Doubtful, I'd say; I did the order after midnight last night, so I'd be very surprised if it's even completed processing till sometime Monday, maybe hit USPS Tuesday. But it's not like I have a shortage of mods or anything. ;) When I told my son last night that I ordered a new mod, he rolled his eyes at me. He's got 2 mods... I've got nearly 30. I don't think he really takes vapocalypse seriously.

Andria

Hey, he knows that you've got him covered if anything happens. Why should he worry? :teehee: These kids, they live the life of Riley. :giggle:

(Not entirely, I know they don't in a lot of ways, but in some ways, just maybe, they do. lol)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, he knows that you've got him covered if anything happens. Why should he worry? :teehee: These kids, they live the life of Riley. :giggle:

(Not entirely, I know they don't in a lot of ways, but in some ways, just maybe, they do. lol)

Well, he just turned 32, so he damned well better NOT be a kid anymore! :wait: (when I was 32, I had a 5 yr old, and had already been sober for my first year!)

He was going on and on, a while back, about a nice car that he had as a loaner when his was in the shop. We finally told him, look, we bought you a nice little car (2017 Kia Soul), and as long as it's in good working order... that's it. You want a nicer car... BUY IT YO DAMN SELF! My husband told him, don't like that car anymore? Give me back the keys then. :teehee:

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been watching this mod in his sales thread since he posted it. I took a gamble with a sweet trade and she's a beauty! I'll use a silicone sleeve I found on Amazon with the blue panels at home. Lovin' this YiHi chip. Thanks @shawn.hoefer

3d198877d56154b7ba6108efe9effe8d.jpg

Sent from a bar across town.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been watching this mod in his sales thread since he posted it. I took a gamble with a sweet trade and she's a beauty! I'll use a silicone sleeve I found on Amazon with the blue panels at home. Lovin' this YiHi chip. Thanks @shawn.hoefer

That's really gorgeous! What mod is that? Sorry, I'm really out of the "what's hot!" loop! I always go for the older ones, 100w or less, even substantially less (my 40w Minibooks are still my favorites! -- and thx to Mr. Hoefer for that blue one I recently bought from him).

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I checked tracking yesterday for a Cigabuy order and it didn't look like it was coming. I checked today and it said delivered. Sure enough it was in my box. I got some old Wismec kits with Gnome and Gnome Evo tanks.

20200621_142227_HDR(1).jpg

They must have been euro versions of the tanks because I had to rip these out-
20200621_145413(1).jpg

I ordered some really cheap coils in this order and they never came. I need to go check out what they did.

EDIT- I just checked on my order status. First I'll say that I paid for DHL for the order to be delivered. Cigabuy charged me plenty for that service. They decided to split my order up and mail it in two parcels. What I don't like is they thought it would be best to use regular mail for the coils when I paid for DHL. I don't need them right now or anything but that's sort of messed up. It wasn't like they said the stuff was coming from two warehouses. When that happens (like at Sourcemore) they let you pick a shipping method for both. As far as I knew on the Cigabuy site, everything was in stock and shipping from one place. This might not be a boycott type offence but I'll think twice about getting add-on purchases in the future from there. Get your shit together Cigabuy.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sx mini q class. Gr8 mod
View attachment 163502
Indeed! After shining up the blue panels, yeah there are nicks but nothing that bothers me.

That's really gorgeous! What mod is that? Sorry, I'm really out of the "what's hot!" loop! I always go for the older ones, 100w or less, even substantially less (my 40w Minibooks are still my favorites! -- and thx to Mr. Hoefer for that blue one I recently bought from him). Andria
Yeah. What he said.
I've always wanted the SX Mini Q Class. It's so damn sexy! It's a mod from 2016.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
OMG! RedJuice in the UK has the panels for $4.66 US!!! But they don't ship to the states! Do any members that you all know live in the UK?
they have a bunch of other stuff that's hard to find here listed for pennies!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Plz let me know how the silicone cover works out. I saw the same n was tempted to try it. Just worried about it making it difficult to change batteries quickly.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
OMG! RedJuice in the UK has the panels for $4.66 US!!! But they don't ship to the states! Do any members that you all know live in the UK?
they have a bunch of other stuff that's hard to find here listed for pennies!
Geez at that price id buy a set of every color. But shipping from uk sucks

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Indeed! After shining up the blue panels, yeah there are nicks but nothing that bothers me.

Yeah. What he said.
I've always wanted the SX Mini Q Class. It's so damn sexy! It's a mod from 2016.

I've got an M class, that someone around here sold me dirt cheap because all the paint was flaking off and it looked like it had the mange. :teehee: I put a nice blue glitter wrap on it, but that mod is so damn heavy, I've hardly used it at all. I guess it's just part of my vapocalypse stash.

Andria

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Time to re-wick my stock so I made a bulk purchase :D
Trying out that Advken Doctor Coil from Sourcemore.
But look at this shipping. Impressive. Ordered it a day before it was picked up.
upload_2020-6-22_19-11-11.png
I picked the lowest cost shipping, $4.xx , which still made it a good buy since I'm getting 3,
and it was 4PX, DHLeComm. Def worth $4 and might be useful info.
Now if USPS does it's job, I'll have it in 3 more days. But 4 days from shipped to landed is excellent!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But look at this shipping. Impressive. Ordered it a day before it was picked up.
View attachment 163586
I picked the lowest cost shipping, $4.xx , which still made it a good buy since I'm getting 3,
Now if USPS does it's job, I'll have it in 3 more days. But 4 days from shipped to landed is excellent!

No ya dun it... that shits gonna stall out at LAX for two weeks... gotta temp fate didn’t ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
No ya dun it... that shits gonna stall out at LAX for two weeks... gotta temp fate didn’t ya
Well, one of these times it has to work :giggle:. Goes to 2 diff centers in LA, but once it leaves there it's most likely next day to me

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 163586

Excellent, hell, that's flat out freaking MIRACULOUS. Best time I ever saw from mainland China was 11 days; from Hong Kong, 9 days.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also, I am pleased to say that the eLeaf iStick Rim C that I ordered early yesterday morning from the Vapesourcing's US warehouse has already been received by USPS. @AndriaD I hope your order is turned around as quickly as this!

I said I thought it might hit USPS by Tuesday? Well, I got a shipping notice today, Tuesday, which said they'd made the shipping label on Saturday the 20th... but it STILL hasn't hit USPS! ARGHHH! Either that, or that USPS is so absolutely incompetent, they couldn't be bothered to scan it in. Could be either, but I betcha if I email Vapesourcing they'll claim it's USPS's fault, not theirs! Oh no, NEVER theirs! :facepalm:

So, it's a good thing I'm in no particular hurry for it. *sigh* Won't have the new AHD tips for a few weeks, and I plan to use the new purple tip with that mod.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Beautiful!

13d1e69863487e3b5dcb1b5513e6c0eb.jpg

4d9a84d7109bd0c19888f8c21e01c297.jpg

842ad98c3f24fd9b258ca5ad8f036723.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
OMG, that's gorgeous! I love the leather!!!

View attachment 163586
That's amazing! I'm still waiting on an Aegis Mini that I ordered in March! Think I'll go DHL hereon out. BTW, I live in Scottsdale. :D If you order anything else LMK. I'll have them put my stuff in with your order! :giggle:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That's amazing! I'm still waiting on an Aegis Mini that I ordered in March! Think I'll go DHL hereon out. BTW, I live in Scottsdale. :D If you order anything else LMK. I'll have them put my stuff in with your order! :giggle:
This dhlecom as shipper, I'm going to look into that unless someone can elaborate. From what I can tell, w/o checking is, 4PX is the carrier from shipper to airport and dhl brings it stateside. I might pay a little more if it made sense, for shipping like that. Would probably narrow the vendor choice(s). The thing is, when selecting the shipping, it says 4PX and doesn't mention DHL, so I don't know if 4PX means dhl. Maybe it says in the shipping policy. I saw another post yesterday, where @Nailz I think it was had similar ship time from 3F/4PX .

;)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This dhlecom as shipper, I'm going to look into that unless someone can elaborate. From what I can tell, w/o checking is, 4PX is the carrier from shipper to airport and dhl brings it stateside. I might pay a little more if it made sense, for shipping like that. Would probably narrow the vendor choice(s). The thing is, when selecting the shipping, it says 4PX and doesn't mention DHL, so I don't know if 4PX means dhl. Maybe it says in the shipping policy. I saw another post yesterday, where @Nailz I think it was had similar ship time from 3F/4PX .

;)

Been using the same service from sourcemore, and out of 4 orders, none taking more than 15 days to get, you do have to pay a few bucks for it, but it is well worth it.

When saw the option on 3fvape, ordered from them, and it make it to the US in 6 days, now sitting waiting for USPS to do their thing.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Been using the same service from sourcemore, and out of 4 orders, none taking more than 15 days to get, you do have to pay a few bucks for it, but it is well worth it.

When saw the option on 3fvape, ordered from them, and it make it to the US in 6 days, now sitting waiting for USPS to do their thing.
At both vendors it was dhlecom when selecting 4PX? Trying to figure out how to get dhlecom since it didn't show it to me till after I placed the order and their policy doesn't say. I might message them.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At both vendors it was dhlecom when selecting 4PX? Trying to figure out how to get dhlecom since it didn't show it to me till after I placed the order and their policy doesn't say. I might message them.

The dhlecom is the 1st time seen that on my orders, only on my last one, normally it just says 4px, but all have come with help from dhl I believe, maybe they piggy back to get the states faster, have some contract to get packages on dhl planes, once hit US, then up to USPS.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The dhlecom is the 1st time seen that on my orders, only on my last one, normally it just says 4px, but all have come with help from dhl I believe, maybe they piggy back to get the states faster, have some contract to get packages on dhl planes, once hit US, then up to USPS.
Thanks for the info. And yeah, my 1 that took 4 days to get stateside went to Compton Ca (different path than usual), where a USPS label has been created.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heres something u rarely see...a blue mod in my hand. Heres b4 and after...and yep. I got the G.O.A.T's #
31bb3d96c4b21b4e8c6ba2b6484804fe.jpg
9886c24dd61fae2f10b6cb2d8e0b6f7d.jpg
4fd335758659b0977c7e330f5f4e8f99.jpg
I was wondering why you were selling that brass and delrin. I couldn't imagine you were unhappy with it.

Heres something u rarely see...a blue mod in my hand. Heres b4 and after...and yep. I got the G.O.A.T's #
4fd335758659b0977c7e330f5f4e8f99.jpg
Am I seeing a silver top piece there?

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I recieved my zeus x mesh today and loaded it up with my berry - squeez eliquid and man does this thing taste so clean. I honestly thing I get better flavor out of this rta than I do with my bf rda (profile).

Attachments

• 20200624_143747.jpg
    20200624_143747.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 14

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i thought about grabbing some from them just to have a different juice... no california delivery... sad panda for sure
That IS a bummer :( Last time I got 29 bottles. A few 120s, abuncha 100s and abuncha 30mil salts for 74 dollars shipped.

If you wanted to avail yourself of some of these unbelievable deals on juice, I'd be willing to mule for you. Even after double shipping it would still be a great savings.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That IS a bummer :( Last time I got 29 bottles. A few 120s, abuncha 100s and abuncha 30mil salts for 74 dollars shipped.

If you wanted to avail yourself of some of these unbelievable deals on juice, I'd be willing to mule for you. Even after double shipping it would still be a great savings.

Maybe in the future for sure...and I appreciate the offer...

8 days til the Niece gets here and the rest of the family... going to give her another graduation gift. Plus i do have enough supplies to make 5 gallons of juice, both regular and salt... just 5 gallons of like 4 juices, and I have 1.2liters of already made I need to get through.

I should just make an order of one shots of various profiles... a bunch of 15/30ml one shots... like whats currently in the BB is Mango Sticky Rice... got that with my last Chef's order... its ok, but nothing I'd buy again... but I also wont waste it lol... lil 30ml bottle is nearly 200ml worth... still working through the first 30ml finished product and its been 4 months

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recieved my zeus x mesh today and loaded it up with my berry - squeez eliquid and man does this thing taste so clean. I honestly thing I get better flavor out of this rta than I do with my bf rda (profile).
Excellent! I got a mesh deck for my Zeus X the other day and I agree. One of the very best flavor setups I've ever experienced.

VU Sponsors